1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by daddyiwantchocolate, Apr 15, 2008.

1. The defense for the bullies aught to be very amusing. Can't help but wonder if the famous "affluenza" defense might get tested in Canadian courtrooms.

2. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

What's with all the dumb mothers chastising the media about their reporting on it?

3. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

just a bunch of dumb cunts.

4. The deposit to go there is likely non-refundable.

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  5. Bernnie Federko

Woodbridge Wives

6. Bernnie Federko

7. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

This former student is talking about St. Mike’s but he could - just as easily - be talking about Lakefield, Appleby, Ridley, Pickering, SAC or any of that ilk.

This story is old but it goes on. Daddy’s money and the victims’ fear of tribal retribution guarantee the continuing wall of silence.

I went to St. Michael’s College. I’m not surprised by the news

8. ScottBentley

ScottBentley TRIBE Member

Noodle Me in Sauga is a far cry from the Hammertime location. The broth tastes like dirty dish water in comparison. At least the steam buns are deece.

9. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

the amount of kick ass food in Hamilton is astonishing...especially Ottawa Street...2 minutes from my home.

10. Nah, it's mostly Forrest Hill peeps - when I went to Lawrence Park, you heard a lot of stories and rumors of their hazing practices for their hockey team - stuff that made the broomstick incident seem tame, a long time before social media. You never really took a lot of it seriously, just confirmed that a lot of the athletes there are self designated alpha male wanna be assholes bullying each other and anyone else that would take it.

The Woodbridge peeps up here send their kids to all kinds of academies and catholic schools, they aren't quite as super hellbent on sports like St Mike's has always been (mostly kids are signed up with non-school programs and teams). They'd likely have the same attitude if it did happen, but for now they're enjoying their ability to morally tut tut the GTA.

11. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

12. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

13. ScottBentley

ScottBentley TRIBE Member

Great! Anywhere you would recommend? I'm in town every couple weeks and always on the hunt for the good stuff!

14. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Merk.
    Hambrgr.
    Hammerheads ( fish, curry ).
    Caro.

All on Ottawa st.

ScottBentley likes this.
  15. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

Over the years, I've attended a few Super Bowl parties at my friends without really understanding football just to be social. This year I've decided I'm gonna try to learn football all in one day. I plan to watch NFL on American Thanksgiving with hopes of really understanding the game, so that I'll be ready for Super Bowl in 2019. My friend suggested I watch the game stoned and I might actually "get" the game that way. LOL

16. Bernnie Federko

'We need your help,' St. Michael's principal tells alumni at emergency meeting | CBC News

Isn't the law that I have a duty to report a sex assault first to the Po-po, then others?

(Per Mrs Federko, who is a teacher, and the Mother-in-law is a retired Principal; and they both affirm my suspicion)

17. Bernnie Federko

18. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

both those guys in charge at st mikes resigned...charges against faculty better be fucking laid.

19. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

20. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

JamesM was right about one thing...this board is chock full of dead. might as well just delete and bury so many forums and sub forums.
    time to rethink Tribe, Alexd.

When's the last time anyone really gave a solid event review ( good or bad ) ?

JamesM likes this.
  21. Bernnie Federko

Have you been to the tribe portal/homepage lately?

The entire board is under "Legacy"

22. Bernnie Federko

lettuce romaine calm

23. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

24. Bernnie Federko