• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Nevada Highway Patrol released dash camera and body camera video of former UFC fighter Stephan Bonnar's DUI arrest on a Las Vegas freeway Sunday.
Liveleak.com - NHP releases bodycam video of former UFC fighter's DUI arrest
Reportedly, NHP troopers found an AR-15 rifle inside the vehicle Bonnar was driving, as well as an empty bottle of Smirnoff vodka and a bottle of prescription pain relievers (Celecoxib).

KTNV reports that Bonnar was previously charged with DUIs in April 2015 and June 2016 and that he has a criminal history of battery and domestic battery charges. In Nevada felony DUI is punishable by up to $5,000 in fines and a prison sentence of 1-6 years.

He's FUCKED.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Off to see Butcher Brown and Kamasi Washington at the Sony Center this eve. Only know Washington as a side-man, really but the boy can play a fucking saxophone! :) :) :)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
My friend just harvested a fresh batch of cubensas. Was gonna go out to a pub but I impulse ate a couple of grams and just found this old gem...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Seems there’s some broomstick buggery at play among the bloody little spoon-fed Catholic twats at St. Mike’s College.

Anyone surprised?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Talking to the guys in the crew who went to st Mike's, they were surprised. The scariest shit they experienced was being called a Caker.

But the guys who went to De la Salle on the other hand...

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Talking to the guys in the crew who went to st Mike's, they were surprised. The scariest shit they experienced was being called a Caker.

But the guys who went to De la Salle on the other hand...
Did any of them play hockey? ...because if they played hockey at St. Mikes in the 80’s, I’m happy to drop a few names that might jog their memories.

Private schools are the last bastion of the caste system round these parts. Prefects are anointed bullies. Anywhere you have an 18 year old wielding authority over a 14 year old, you’ll find it. Rich brats over those receiving bursaries. Overinflated egos on teenaged hockey goofs over scholastic achievers. It’s basically Revenge of the Nerds, if your mommy and daddy don’t have you wrapped in a monetary blanket.

I went to SAC, briefly. Got pretty heavily bullied by a few of older rich kids, until the “same set of rules for everyone” concept worked its way through my young brain. At that point, I decided to stand up - not only for myself - but also for the younger kids who faced daily torture from the spoon-fed majority. There were Naired shampoo bottles and missing teeth for them. Expulsion for me.

In all the cruel, ridiculous “hazing” I witnessed, I never saw anything sexual or quite as offensive as this St. Mike’s savagery. ...but I’d expect nothing less from a bunch of rich, punk-ass little bitches who’re raised - via absentee parents - by a bunch of fucking kiddie diddlers.

Last edited: