1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by daddyiwantchocolate, Apr 15, 2008.

1. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Nevada Highway Patrol released dash camera and body camera video of former UFC fighter Stephan Bonnar's DUI arrest on a Las Vegas freeway Sunday.
    Liveleak.com - NHP releases bodycam video of former UFC fighter's DUI arrest
    Reportedly, NHP troopers found an AR-15 rifle inside the vehicle Bonnar was driving, as well as an empty bottle of Smirnoff vodka and a bottle of prescription pain relievers (Celecoxib).

KTNV reports that Bonnar was previously charged with DUIs in April 2015 and June 2016 and that he has a criminal history of battery and domestic battery charges. In Nevada felony DUI is punishable by up to $5,000 in fines and a prison sentence of 1-6 years.

He's FUCKED.

2. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

Just saw this for the first time. LOL

3. Which one? Bulger made a fuck of a lot of enemies by turning his entire competition in.

4. workdowntown

workdowntown TRIBE Member

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, really really good trash TV show, if you're even slightly acquainted with Dorothy you are going to love this
    and almost all of your straight friends are going to react disappointingly/with a shrug to it, because it's not for them.

Watch it, thank me later.

5. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Massive Attack is so happening.

workdowntown likes this.
  6. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Off to see Butcher Brown and Kamasi Washington at the Sony Center this eve. Only know Washington as a side-man, really but the boy can play a fucking saxophone! :) :) :)

7. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

presale code "massive"

Mondieu likes this.
  8. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

I know this is ridiculous.

How do I PM someone on here?

9. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

Click on their name and click on Start a Conversation

Mondieu likes this.
  10. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

My friend just harvested a fresh batch of cubensas. Was gonna go out to a pub but I impulse ate a couple of grams and just found this old gem...

11. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Thanks.

12. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    yes please

13. Bernnie Federko

14. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

15. greginhali

greginhali TRIBE Member

soldout:(

16. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

in minutes.

17. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Seems there’s some broomstick buggery at play among the bloody little spoon-fed Catholic twats at St. Mike’s College.

Anyone surprised?

18. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Bots and television fans. Tix will be available at close to face, closer to the show. Day of, for sure! ;)

19. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

20. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

21. Bernnie Federko

Talking to the guys in the crew who went to st Mike's, they were surprised. The scariest shit they experienced was being called a Caker.

But the guys who went to De la Salle on the other hand...

22. ScottBentley

ScottBentley TRIBE Member

dayummm! this posole rojo i made is the tits! baconpan

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  23. kennyboy

kennyboy TRIBE Member

Time to duck and cover for St. Mikes. Lawsuits will be flying fast and furious on this one.

24. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Did any of them play hockey? ...because if they played hockey at St. Mikes in the 80’s, I’m happy to drop a few names that might jog their memories.

Private schools are the last bastion of the caste system round these parts. Prefects are anointed bullies. Anywhere you have an 18 year old wielding authority over a 14 year old, you’ll find it. Rich brats over those receiving bursaries. Overinflated egos on teenaged hockey goofs over scholastic achievers. It’s basically Revenge of the Nerds, if your mommy and daddy don’t have you wrapped in a monetary blanket.

I went to SAC, briefly. Got pretty heavily bullied by a few of older rich kids, until the “same set of rules for everyone” concept worked its way through my young brain. At that point, I decided to stand up - not only for myself - but also for the younger kids who faced daily torture from the spoon-fed majority. There were Naired shampoo bottles and missing teeth for them. Expulsion for me.

In all the cruel, ridiculous “hazing” I witnessed, I never saw anything sexual or quite as offensive as this St. Mike’s savagery. ...but I’d expect nothing less from a bunch of rich, punk-ass little bitches who’re raised - via absentee parents - by a bunch of fucking kiddie diddlers.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  25. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Way too late for that. Stay tuned. This is just the tip of the broomstick. ;)