• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I don't really write reviews anymore. But met Veteze tonight. and they had a nifty little jam going on with box of kittens.
Neato. Saw some old friends at the same time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
do do do. do do do

I JUST FOUND 100$ American dollars in the GARBAGE! Whoot! 5 20's!
Well, I just set foot outside the tenement where I live, and there's a 10$ (Cnd) bill lying on the ground. Nobody around. While not nearly as stimulating as finding 100$ in cold, hard cash, hey, I'll take it! And I don't know what's been going on this past week, whatwith free cash money lying around everywhere, but I like it. Very much :)

djfear

TRIBE Member
I don't really write reviews anymore. But met Veteze tonight. and they had a nifty little jam going on with box of kittens.
Neato. Saw some old friends at the same time.
How was that party? I considered going to it, though I was hung over from the night before.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Lady Gaga Super Bowl Half-Time Show?

WOW! Killer. The cabled entry, the candlelight vigil, the friggin choreography. The drones??!!!! New bar set for that sort of spectacle.

Last edited:

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Lady Gaga Super Bowl Half-Time Show?

WOW! Killer. The cabled entry, the candlelight vigil, the friggin choreography. The drones??!!!! New bar set for that sort of spectacle.
The BAR was set by Prince and he took it with him when he died. everyone else is just looking at second place.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
GAGA had Intel do a drone cloud.

Prince got a motherfucking downpour of rain for Purple Rain.

I showed the Prince Half-Time show to my kids and they were awestruck.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Gaga jumped off the top of the stadium and lived.

Prince died.

Both are amazing. And different.

What's better, red or blue? Black or White? Purple or Mauve?