• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
As far as I can figure the guy was in the oven when they put the tuna in and turned it on. Sucks to be that guy, but I don't see how it would affect the tuna, which was already canned as best as I can tell from the article.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
shit just got very real @ Toronto Police HQ just now.

Black Lives Matter-Toronto Coalition
2 hrs ·
Toronto Police have physically attacked peaceful protestors. We are regroupingand accounting for everyone, but so far reports include punches, hits, shoves, and other physical assault. This includes young women, queer folks, organizers, and non-organizers alike.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOGwoamSFW6YtHN0LIaIF3n54SmX3OSWpDQEp_gY_U9bY0PMnrJMFJuUzW7n_e2Ag/photo/AF1QipP5Lei2nsKhKTVw_tbNGF2asg5vw7wPhHTPI428?key=a25ycHRmU0ZOck1VZ2VIZWZhSVY1OTFoUVJFM2x3

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
shit just got very real @ Toronto Police HQ just now.

Black Lives Matter-Toronto Coalition
2 hrs ·
Toronto Police have physically attacked peaceful protestors. We are regroupingand accounting for everyone, but so far reports include punches, hits, shoves, and other physical assault. This includes young women, queer folks, organizers, and non-organizers alike.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOGwoamSFW6YtHN0LIaIF3n54SmX3OSWpDQEp_gY_U9bY0PMnrJMFJuUzW7n_e2Ag/photo/AF1QipP5Lei2nsKhKTVw_tbNGF2asg5vw7wPhHTPI428?key=a25ycHRmU0ZOck1VZ2VIZWZhSVY1OTFoUVJFM2x3

Whoa. Then again, Toronto Police aren't a fan favourite for managing crowds. *ahem* G20 *cough*

acheron

TRIBE Member
watching the video of the cops attempting to extinguish the fire barrel, it was pretty much the protestors doing all the punching, hitting and shoving.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
My thoughts exactly. I also think that lighting a fire on the sidewalk in front the police station downtown, isn't exactly a smart move. And then being surprised when the fire department shows up that they'd want to put out the fire?
I'm all for peaceful protest, but there are certainly some questionable actions leading to the events that took place last night.

chooch

TRIBE Member
random comment - the stuff going down in the Ford thread and in that James thread are precisely the things that make it suck to visit tribe.

After all these years...the fact that it is still here is really cool....but that there is the element of bickering and gossiping on each other....well...it's really, kind of sad.

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Someone will likely chime in to say that's just how tribe is, but I agree, there's not a lot going on here and the constant negavity is a real turn off.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
its-a-celebration-bitches.jpg

Last edited:

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
At the opening of the Raps game in Boston the crowd was asked for a moment of silence for the victims in Brussels...but they had the French flag on the jumbotron, not Belgium.

*facepalm*

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
^ Was absolutely gung ho when I heard the announcement. Not so much now after seeing the astronomical prices for the venue which is the Sony Centre.

CeRRVe4WEAA-Ztv.jpg:large

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Just once I'd like Prince to announce a world tour and play at the Molson Amphitheatre where I can buy some crappy cheap lawn seats and enjoy the concert. That's exactly how I got to experience David Bowie. LOL

Back in 2002, Mr.Bowie agreed to play Moby's Area 2 Festival at the Molson Amphitheatre because they were all friends and neighbours in NYC.

BTW. anyone from here going to Prince's show tonight?