• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
I've been doing my best to abstain from autoerotic pleasure, as, frankly, it drains me, and leaves me feeling like a little puppy for the rest of the day.
And so, as such, I've imposed my regimen to one day per week of autoerotic pleasure, max.
In fact, I've gone a full week without spilling my seed all over the place.

The results? You have really intense dreams that involve sex and violence.
- have more energy, but still don't feel much better. Well, actually, yeah, I do feel better. Still, I be a thinkin' about big gams 24/7.

It's like quitting smoking. You think about it 24/7, until you no longer feel the *urge*.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
That ^^^ Ted Talk is really interesting. However, in my case, I'll still take a moment every day to check out some big gams. However, what I'm abstaining from is actually ejaculating, or even initiating engagement. It's the act of actually ejaculating that flushes all yer dopamines down the toilet, and leaves me feeling like an empty shell of a man for at least a day, until my body chemistry kicks in and starts replenishing this unending resource.

In any case, I'll still take a few minutes to glance at some voluptuous naked boobies per day, just cuz, they're really pretty, like big warm pillows that you can melt your face into.

imo

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
That ^^^ Ted Talk is really interesting. However, in my case, I'll still take a moment every day to check out some big gams. However, what I'm abstaining from is actually ejaculating, or even initiating engagement. It's the act of actually ejaculating that flushes all yer dopamines down the toilet, and leaves me feeling like an empty shell of a man for at least a day, until my body chemistry kicks in and starts replenishing this unending resource.

In any case, I'll still take a few minutes to glance at some voluptuous naked boobies per day, just cuz, they're really pretty, like big warm pillows that you can melt your face into.

imo

It really is a social case study in attack/sustain/release, vs. Impulse Control. (restraint). Interesting, eh?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Well, I was riding around on my bike today, in this incredibly unseasonable springlike weather (-2 in fucking January!), and I noticed two attractive younger women at least half my age passed me a glance and a smile, and all I can be a thinkin' is that they're a thinkin': "See, now THERE"S a man who hasn't flushed his man-seed down the toilet every single fucking day!"
or not.
Or maybe my plan is working:cool:

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
It sounds like Hillary Clinton is about to be indicted .
[YOUTUBE]OeA5VQH51vs[/YOUTUBE]
^ today.
yeah, okay, a lozenge ?

djfear

TRIBE Member
Time for morphine.... They placed a tube in my right lung to drain last night... Had one of the best sleeps here... Seem to breath easier since... Here for another 21 days... Thanks for all your support...

Update?

When are we gonna setup a tribe drinking night?

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Geez, talk about having a bad day:

KAPUSKASING, Ont. -- A 40-year-old man faces more than a dozen charges after allegedly threatening a utilities worker and assaulting several neighbours with his bicycle before taking a neighbour's car in northern Ontario.

Provincial police say the man from Haggart Township, near Kapuskasing, Ont., became angry at a utilities employee working on his property on Monday afternoon. They say the man intimidated the worker and allegedly damaged his vehicle.

Investigators say the man then went to his neighbour's house and allegedly assaulted the owners and damaged their property after they refused to give him a ride somewhere.

Then, police say, the man got on his bicycle and rode to another neighbour's house where he allegedly assaulted the owner with his bicycle and left in the owner's vehicle.

Police say they found the man and tried to pull him over, but he fled before being found again later, when he allegedly led police on a foot chase that ended with his arrest.

Yves Rocheleau faces 15 charges, including three counts of assault, assault with a weapon, uttering threats and driving while disqualified.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
The blood stained blanketed corpse remains unmoved outside my window.

Initially thought this was a hit & Run, which made little sense.

I wonder if this suicide was from 1 King West...

chooch

TRIBE Member
The blood stained blanketed corpse remains unmoved outside my window.

Initially thought this was a hit & Run, which made little sense.

I wonder if this suicide was from 1 King West...

I think you are right. I have been in that building before and around, I don't know, the 17th floor (sorry can't be positive of what floor), there is a common, outside accessed area from the gym they have. I remember thinking it wasn't that secured of an area. It would make sense that perhaps they lept from there.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Stayed there as well. The hot tub in the gym was often shut off. Never noticed the outdoor aspect...

The corpse has been removed. As has the cowboy stetson hat he left behind.

Clean up is underway.

chooch

TRIBE Member
Stayed there as well. The hot tub in the gym was often shut off. Never noticed the outdoor aspect...

The corpse has been removed. As has the cowboy stetson hat he left behind.

Clean up is underway.

Someone who lived there showed me how to access that area...so there is no way i would have known about it myself.
as for having to watch the delay then clean up. God, that isn't pleasant. How are you faring? The thing about the hat actually got to me.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I am still processing the experience. There's some shock in the way. I felt/feel scared when I think what that man's death entailed. I felt disconnected with work related tasks, and spent a good portion of the day distractedly surfing online, trying to study for an upcoming Professional Designation, and connecting with colleagues who shared the same experience. Business incident management brought in counselling.

I am okay. The suicide brought me in touch with wanting to be around people, to be in a state of peace & or Joy. I'm going to see my family before heading out for a Men's Group session tonight.

Thanks for asking :)