• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

djfear

TRIBE Member
I wonder if getting arrested for securities fraud constitutes a reason to listen to your own unique Wutang album?

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Of course it's the week before Christmas and I'm coming down with a cold and feel like a bag of crap.

And I have a family Christmas event tonight. Time to get the cold meds and neocitran flowing.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I was next in line while this guy bought every freaking donut on the display rack. I was left without option, without choice, without donuts.

No, I don't want your pathetic cookie, I wanted a magical wheel of flavour. FOR FUCK SAKES!

I made no comment of protest though because:

A) The dude was much larger than me, impressive cause I am a tall/fat fuck ("Hello ladies!" <wink-gun>)

B) He was probably buying for his crew of fellow big guys before they play a rousing game of donut/don't tell ("Hello fellas!" <wing-gun>)

C) What Timmy's has such few donuts or dignity to sell their entire display to one guy who might be suffering through an episode of the marijuana nibble-fits? ("Shame on you, Gladys! Now you know why your grand kids never call!")

I don't mean to be dramatic but I am without a sugar fix and this could possibly be the worst tragedy in the history of humanity. This is my struggle: know it, live it, share it.

What… the shit.

<CRAZY SUE RAGE!>

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Well, on the last day of (Montreal) McGill textbook buybacks before XMas, I go out in the morning to the local corner store to get a pack of smokes and... whoa! Textbook dump! Flip through them. Hey, 2014 Financial Accounting book! + others. Come home run the isbn numbers. Yay! I'm a gonna make 160$ in free money the day before Xmas!

It's a festivus miracle!

Ok and so what expensive shit do I want to eat over the holidays... Canard (Duck)? Why not.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Crazy about the machete attack near the Eaton Centre. Thank goodness security handled it well and the victim will survive.

Man injured by machete attack near Eaton Centre | Toronto Star
It may or may not be odd but there are some very strange people at all hours around the Atrium. First of all it's not really a mall but if it is its definitely a ghetto mall, the public concourse on the first and subterranean level is more of an office food court. But there's all sorts of obviously mentally not there, social assistance recipient types that you know are not going up to their office job or even waiting for their bus. (But they might be.) I think there's some sort of distribution office in the building where these people get cheques or maybe it's just because it's a warm place with seating and an LCBO nearby - although these strange and approaching-scary folks aren't the obviously drinking types.

The security folks there work overtime, and patrols are frequent and regular,

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I don't understand when I think about shelling out $$$ for a Macbook Pro, I totally cringe... I totally need it - want to use omnigraffle, sketch and other stuff.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
CTV Is putting commercials between It's a wonderful life. They can get bent for ruining it. What the hell is wrong with corporations.

Had to pull it up on a stream.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djfear

TRIBE Member
why do red wine and raspberry vinegar have to look so similar??

fuuuuck.

my chickpea salad tastes like shit now.
Fast forward to Friday night: "Man this red wine tastes like shit! Is all wine supposed to be vinegary???" Does that mean it's expired? I just opened it!"

djfear

TRIBE Member
My door handle just failed. If you turn the handle the bolt-thingy doesn't retract! Luckily I found this out when the door was open, so I was able to block the door and tape up the bolt hole. Tomorrow I'll have to get it fixed, otherwise I'll be stuck in my place for eternity!

:O

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
well, sealed up my windows with the ZIP sealant this morning. Now I have to live with that fucking glue smell all day.

However, tomorrow it's supposed to drop to -15, so I'll be pleased with myself tomorrow.

Techdruid

TRIBE Member
Well, apparently you shouldn't use TRIBE at work. Busted at my last position. So I haven't been on here even though it's great for er, the event postings and such. Hope everyone had a great 2015 and looking forward to 2016!

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Were you using the incognito window as well? Not like it helps but am wondering. Sucks that you got caught.

Thank goodness for London police - I was there for NYE yrs ago and some guys came up to me wishing me Happy New Year and trying to do a group hug. The coppers blew their whistle and I ran away.