• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
This week kind of kicked my ass. I can't wait for today to be over and actually relax this weekend. Next week is another stupid one.

Need some good comfort food on Saturday night! Any suggestions?? :) Thinking either make my own pizza or a calzone maybe. Mmmmmmm.....

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Full Marks..

I've woken up... Good to see Beer Babe come in to chime in. Do you only post when I do?

See the horror in this situation.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
dude what the fuck is wrong with you ?
she posted in the morning and didn't say shit about you....you just woke up, and just had to go there.
you really need your head examined.

in other news...i'm fucking horrified about the news of those Quebec Police officers, only now suspended from duty, for all kinds of sexual assaults of aboriginal women..dating back decades.
only the tip of the iceberg.
seeing the quebec public security minister give that press conference made me break down.

i wonder if Stephen Harper even gives enough shits to maybe realize this needs to be on Canada's radar.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
she posted in the morning and didn't say shit about you....you just woke up, and just had to go there.
As much as I love you, you're lousy at reading between the lines.

djfear

TRIBE Member
It's hard to charge a $6 fee on $5 is probably why.

Go on, take out a few hundred and avoid paying 20% banking fees ($1 on a $5 withdraw)
I have this thing where I just absolutely refuse to get nickle and dimed on bank fees for money that I have (money borrowed is different though). So I will only take out money from my PC bank using a CIBC machine. I don't think I have broken this rule within 5+ years. Same with my TD card. I don't have any accounts that charge me to get access to my own money.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member

in other news...i'm fucking horrified about the news of those Quebec Police officers, only now suspended from duty, for all kinds of sexual assaults of aboriginal women..dating back decades.
only the tip of the iceberg.
seeing the quebec public security minister give that press conference made me break down.

i wonder if Stephen Harper even gives enough shits to maybe realize this needs to be on Canada's radar.
Don't try to reason with a crazy person. And what a new level of crazy that is!

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
pretty fucking unbelievable that Patrick Brazeau pled guilty to assault and cocaine possession, and got NO time. conditional discharge.

The Truth

TRIBE Member
If you think Kanye West was conceited and arrogant, he's nothing compared to DJ Khaled..check out this interview if you've got 45 mins

[YOUTUBE]jEJLKNXv8fM[/YOUTUBE]