• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
8 months pregnant in 32 degree humidex on a streetcar this morning. Neither the 40ish year old dude in that very first seat, nor the 50something married couple in the two seats right there would offer me a seat as I stood in front of them for 15 mins. With the sign above their head that clearly indicates those seats are for disabled, elderly, or pregnant women! I should have spoken up, but didn't. I finally got a seat when another pregnant woman 4 rows down called me over, as a seat opened up behind her. She told the people off when she left a few mins later.

Fuck you all, world.

That is complete and total bullshit, those people are fucking assholes. Please know not all of us are like that. I would never sit there and let that happen and I have actually made people get up (too many times, actually) for others that need the seats more.

Some people suck balls.

orchid

TRIBE Member
I know that not everyone is like that, there have been many nice people. However, it has happened a whole bunch of times in the past couple months, when I'm definitely past the "is she fat or pregnant stage." I am very clearly pregnant and some people just either pretend they don't see you, by literally never looking up from their phone or away from the window (even though you saw them see you for a split second), or they do see you for sure, but just don't think to get up for some reason. Like the people today. Two weeks ago I got on a King bus where the whole Priority Seating area was occupied by healthy looking younger men, and none of them got up. Pretty mind blowing. Also, this is the first time this has happened to me in this kind of heat. On a street car, add 5 degrees. When you're 32 weeks pregnant, add another 5 degrees. I thought I was going to pass out or vomit. Wish I had vomited, on those people.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
tumblr_m4qom5T7NS1qc8b1uo1_400.gif

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
that would be great, if the Mod Club had a sound system that didnt sound like being fucked in the ear by a pointy penis.
there's always been talk about their system...especially dj's and bands playing it way too loud. it seems the management has woken up to that, and the production company running this are bringing extra sound for the back of the room near the doors for this gig.

i ammmmm seriously tempted...this should be an old school heads gig, but it's at the mod club on a saturday, so it will be filled to the brim with douche.

hopefully the RSVP thing takes care of that.

Last edited:

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
there's always been talk about their system...especially dj's and bands playing it way too loud. it seems the management has woken up to that, and the production company running this are bringing extra sound for the back of the room near the doors for this gig.

i ammmmm seriously tempted...this should be an old school heads gig, but it's at the mod club on a saturday, so it will be filled to the brim with douche.

hopefully the RSVP thing takes care of that.

When Tosca / Peter Kruder came to Opera House for a live gig, I was expecting a bigger crowd - I mean everyone has Delhi9, or K&D DJ Kicks (or both) in their collections. The place was just about empty. So it should be interesting to see how The Crystal Method fares in Toronto - billed as an old school classics dj set. I'll totally check it out. Will it be packed? Maybe. With old school heads? Not sure.

diablo

TRIBE Member
When Tosca / Peter Kruder came to Opera House for a live gig, I was expecting a bigger crowd - I mean everyone has Delhi9, or K&D DJ Kicks (or both) in their collections. The place was just about empty. So it should be interesting to see how The Crystal Method fares in Toronto - billed as an old school classics dj set. I'll totally check it out. Will it be packed? Maybe. With old school heads? Not sure.

I would never expect someone like Kruder to pack a large venue in North America in 2015; not only did his genre peak more than a decade ago, but it's not exactly a sound that the young party crowd gravitates towards (especially a live gig with its typically higher ticket price).

I've enjoyed some K+D stuff, and I'm eternally disappointed at the lack of good downtempo/chillout tunes these days, but I have the same misgivings about DJ Krush at Coda next month - I feel like it's going to be a ghost town.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
It was just weird (about Tosca) because the Orb show (also Opera House) was well-attended by the old(school) crowd. Krush would be cool to see, but youre probably right - same kind of scenario.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Well, I realize some people just don't like this, but hey, nobody cares!

After an outstanding 6 weeks of textbook hunting/reselling, my numbers are in.
I've made 3344$ from this in the past six weeks, and counting.

It's incredible. All my immediate debt is paid off, along with rent&bills of course. I bought myself two wonderful new pieces of musical equipment. My fridge is fully loaded, and I've been stockpiling amenities in bulk for the winter.
Etc. The freedom zone.

I am floating on air.

All I need is a girl.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Serena Williams ( #1 ) just got sent home packing in the semis by an unseeded 300-1 underdog @ US Open who's never been to a semi let alone a final in a Grand Slam event.
all Italian final. not sure if that's ever happened before.
wow.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
posting for a friend of a friend...
11227866_10153738722048968_3254380949066728517_n.jpg

PARKDALE/QUEEN W. (And surrounding areas)
The individual pictured here and their female counterpart are in the process of stealing my children's bike trailer this morning. If you recognize these people or see that goofy bike with the giant wheels and orange rims .

PM me if you have any info.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I owe Goodlife $250 dollars, and It really bothers me. They sent it to the lawyers.

Apart from plowing all my money into the CRA, I can find time to get that settled up. For sure.