• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
I think if men can be topless, women should be able to be topless.
um, I believe this is actually legal in Ontario.
Thing is, all the hot chicks won't go topless in public, for free, since they know they can still make some extra coin from, well, y'know
But it's still legal for women to go topless in ontario...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
T

But as far as Equal Rights are concerned, this was a no-brainer legislation.

"Ok fine, of course women can parade around topless in public, with no consequences, just like men do"... because...........
99% of women still won't do that, anyways. They just won't.

Just be glad we don't live in the Islamic State.........

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Whatever. That cop stopped those girls to stall them and get a better look.
What? Was there actually an incident? Well, tell those girls they're legally entitled to be topless in public, in Ontario, and maybe in kebec and Van....

But this is why the chickas won't go topless in general! Too many leering, creepy policers!
yup

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Thing is, all the hot chicks won't go topless in public, for free, since they know they can still make some extra coin from, well, y'know
But it's still legal for women to go topless in ontario...
i know it is.
it was a quote from the hot sister in this story...she's got great guns.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
U3qr8nW.jpg

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
it's images like that which are contributing to the militarization of bubblegum. I can't believe Obama is letting this happen. And that woman is white. WHYYYYYYY?

acheron

TRIBE Member
Umm re: that Stephen Harper Oh Canada firefighter bit...

This is the original story on thelapine.ca - a satirical website like CBC's This is That or The Onion, or the Beaverton (gosh there are a lot of satirical "news" websites these days... What hath Codco, This Hour Has 22 Minutes, Jon Stewart, Colbert, etc wrought?

Exhausted forest firefighters refuse to sing O Canada for Harper -- THE LAPINE

But of course people fall for it even on the lapine's website (see the comments).

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
well, I just watched a CBC report on all these topless chicks from Ontario and BC, and wow, they're all hot! More please!

*But seriously, these three sisters are organizing a rally this Saturday, basically a big *free the nip* free for all. Ok. Wish I could attend. But if they think they can *desexualize* women's breasts? I mean, c'mon. Men are so biologically hard-wired to spank bank to those things... but hey, let them try. Seriously, let them.

I recall, back in 1996, when the Ontario Court decided, in the interest of Equality, that women could be topless in public, just like men. There was an editorial cartoon in the Globe&Mail (I think), featuring two Senior Citizen guys cheering!. Yup, pretty much.

Anyways, hope some pics pop up from this rally!

orchid

TRIBE Member
ok Vice mag just ran an article on this via Facebook. The comments are funny.
btw any pics?

well, I just watched a CBC report on all these topless chicks from Ontario and BC, and wow, they're all hot! More please!

*But seriously, these three sisters are organizing a rally this Saturday, basically a big *free the nip* free for all. Ok. Wish I could attend. But if they think they can *desexualize* women's breasts? I mean, c'mon. Men are so biologically hard-wired to spank bank to those things... but hey, let them try. Seriously, let them.

I recall, back in 1996, when the Ontario Court decided, in the interest of Equality, that women could be topless in public, just like men. There was an editorial cartoon in the Globe&Mail (I think), featuring two Senior Citizen guys cheering!. Yup, pretty much.

Anyways, hope some pics pop up from this rally!

Wow, you're pretty hard up for some pics of these ladies.

Your entire commentary about this story confirms for me that I would personally never feel comfortable being topless in public. It also makes me feel uncomfortable to just be female!