• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Ravinjunkie: Went to Haisai on the way back from Manitoulin/Tobermory and was a little underwhelmed. :(

We got a couple apps which were pretty good. But we both ordered pizza and neither of them had cheese on it (i kept searching the pizza and couldn't find any). When we told him, he said he'd check if they forgot it (took away my pizza) and then said he'd replace mine at no extra charge (why would that be a plus i'm not sure) and didn't even offer to replace my partner's. So i asked him to do the pizza half and half of each of ours, so at least we could both get some slices with cheese.

The pizza itself was pretty underwhelming. I've had much better woodfired pizza than that.

Sorry, i didn't love it. :(

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
I'm about to ride the bus today, for the first time ever! (besides a school bus)

congrats! haha

theoldmanandthelisa7.png

djfear

TRIBE Member
Anyone who likes old school cafe racer motorcycles & scooters should swing by Town Moto @ Ossington & Argyle on Friday between 6-8pm. The yearly Mods & Rockers event is happening and it's always interesting to see a bunch of customized whips.

normally I don't reply to my own posts but this is a relevant. A rider went down on Friday night at Lansdown & Dupont. It was a friend of a friend who was with us that night. :( Critical condition though he's still alive. There's a good chance he may have some permanent injuries. :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
I hired someone based on the referral from one of my bosses and their track record of being a top performer at another business. They are the bane of my work life existence right now, with the slowest and most painful learning curve that I've ever dealt with. Hoping they improve so I don't have to fire them as I can't really deal with more attrition on my team. #managementproblems

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
[- FuNKtiOn -];4676135 said:
I hired someone based on the referral from one of my bosses and their track record of being a top performer at another business. They are the bane of my work life existence right now, with the slowest and most painful learning curve that I've ever dealt with. Hoping they improve so I don't have to fire them as I can't really deal with more attrition on my team. #managementproblems

Gotta love a boat-anchor! I work with one. I've been told I am the only person on the entire team who can/will work with her.

It's taxing to say the least.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
There was a headline in today's disposable newspaper, "The world's focus is on Ferguson." I just wanted to say that I highly doubt it. U.S., sure. North America, perhaps. It's just like the "World Series". No one else in the world gives a fuck about baseball except for maybe Japan and Mexico. You don't see Romania's newpapers trying to tell themselves, "The world's focus is on Gabriela Artene."

Last edited:

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I would like to congratulate myself on becoming very close to Mrs.Randy BoBandy.
Becoming a little too obsessed with cheeseburgers. Doesn't help that people in class run out to mc dicks or bk and I'm drooling.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Was at the park earlier today enjoying the great weather and all when I see this beauty and the beast lesbian couple canoodling with way too much PDA. They were making out like crazy and I was so jealous of the butch dyke that gets to have her way with this gorgeous lipstick dyke. I can only imagine what she gets to do with her behind closed doors. LOL

The butch dyke doesn't know just how lucky she is to have that type of rare gem for a girlfriend. :mad:

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
Was at the park earlier today enjoying the great weather and all when I see this beauty and the beast lesbian couple canoodling with way too much PDA. They were making out like crazy and I was so jealous of the butch dyke that gets to have her way with this gorgeous lipstick dyke. I can only imagine what she gets to do with her behind closed doors. LOL

The butch dyke doesn't know just how lucky she is to have that type of rare gem for a girlfriend. :mad:

Maybe she does mate. Love don't have eyes

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
I did a stair climb up and down 36 flights (which i usually do but haven't in a couple months). I can barely fucking walk and i look like a 90 year old lady when i'm getting up. :D

Tahoe

TRIBE Member
What a failure of a dinner. Ended up making quite the odd rub with too much brown sugar for a pork tenderloin which nearly caused an oven fire and over cooked the meat. Then I forgot about the ghetto wiring in this house and popped a breaker while nuking leftover rice while the dishwasher was running off the same circuit and had to ask my roommate who's ten years younger than me to reset the breaker, and now I'm feeling sick. Guh

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Alrighty! Coming home just now, someone around the corner discarded a Technics SL Q2 turntable! Took it home, powered it up, appears to work great! WOOT! I love awesome free shit

swenard

TRIBE Member
So, I never need to work again in my life and had no plans on going back, as I haven't been at work for three years, however, I'm only on day four of being completely alone (kids are at camp this week) and I am already wishing to be doing something else. Maybe I'll try volunteering and see if that is rewarding enough or I could do one of the things I've been procrastinating on, but that's ridiculous!