• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

deep

TRIBE Member
Ahaha I've started following Will Ferrell on twitter. This is one of his comments that makes it totally worthwhile:
"@Will___Ferrell: "I can't wait to bore my friends with this." Dude filming concert on his phone."
ahaha

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

JamesM

TRIBE Member
fucking liverpool. Just came back from scallywags. Two legitimate fouls on suarez in the box. Questionable officiating. Two lousy efforts in a row!

I sat with a stranger, and we had a ball. A dude outside is from kuwait. Just in town. It's illegal to drink there. You have to buy a mikey in a car for $250! I'm like fuck you. Tell that to an irish man.

5 dollars?? get outta here. Quite amazing, actually.

I have a ton of booze in tow.

xopus

TRIBE Member
I just started scanning every rave flyer i have from way back in the late 90's, early 2000's. I don't think i ever threw a flyer away, so this is going to be a bit of an undertaking.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I just started scanning every rave flyer i have from way back in the late 90's, early 2000's. I don't think i ever threw a flyer away, so this is going to be a bit of an undertaking.
Share that link if at all possible, si vous plait

I've got a box here in my office. Sadly it's missing a lot that I used as base material for collages and to cover my room in high school...

(era from 94-99 mainly)

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I bought a pair of cheap polarized sunglasses for treasure hunting in the ocean from a grumpy Asian woman in Chinatown who charged me HST but never recorded the sale anywhere.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Such a fucking waste of time being here. And I see they didnt even get out til 2 in xmas eve. I wad really hoping to leave by noon tomorrow to start my unemployment

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Getting old for sure. Think I'll stay in tomorrow night for New Year's Eve and watch it on TV. Damn health issues that got worse during the holidays at the end of the year causing problems for me. It will probably only be my second or third time staying home since I've been going out for NYE's since I was 15 years old. :(

Any NYE's or New Year's Day movie recommendations since I'll be at home?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am thinking about giving up on facebook and moving to snapchat because the content will have more depth.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I deactivated my account 7 days ago, then re-activated to plan for tonight's festivities, with a group of friends.

I'm really not in the mood to go out at all, I have bought a promise nye ticket, just want to give it away.

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
Staying home tonight likely, unless we end up sauced enough to want to be stuck cabless downtown in the -40(or lower) that tonight will bring. Really wanted to get out...but this winter business....blech.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
was going to stay in tonight with the missus, but Ivan Palmer has a fever, and i may be filling in for him on the Jubilee Queen new years cruise tonight.
top 40 rock & roll dance oh my !

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
making braised ribs with ravigote sauce, eating oysters and drinking champagne with the immediate familia.

if i weren't going to stay in, it'd be warehouse bizniz with Ali Black, Pooyan, the gillespie's, etc, then over to catch Algorithm (or vice versa; depending when super duper mega star Jeff Milligen is playing)...

Love Peace, and Justice for All

~bLF

Tahoe

TRIBE Member
Go transit has altered train and bus schedules to 'get people home quicker' yet the alteration to my route has me arriving an hour and a half later than scheduled. I'm so happy that I rushed downtown for 12:50 only to have to wait until 1:45 because the bus was cancelled. I love transit.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
fancy roast beef dinner in the oven. good luck roast beef dinner. can someone deliver an E-cig to my house so I dont have to keep going out in the cold to smoke while im drinking.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories