• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

IgStar

TRIBE Member
every weekend before a big-ish party that i would have like to attend, i dream about DJing with the DJ and screwing it up.

the first was Danny Howells. I dreamed that I opened for him but I didn't know any of the records and couldn't find the good stuff. Records were playing out and I cleared the dancefloor. Danny didn't seem to care though.

Then there was another I don't remember.

Then last night I dreamed that Hector Moralez was spinning and it was the end of the night, so I thought I'd just spin a couple records after he was done, because there was no one left in the club, it was just us and a few friends. I ended up finding this Pearl Jam remix album (wtf?!) and a couple jazzy house records I wanted to check out. Never got the chance to actually get on the decks though.

WEIRD.

Tribe, analyse my dreams!
you're messed.
;)

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
every weekend before a big-ish party that i would have like to attend, i dream about DJing with the DJ and screwing it up.

the first was Danny Howells. I dreamed that I opened for him but I didn't know any of the records and couldn't find the good stuff. Records were playing out and I cleared the dancefloor. Danny didn't seem to care though.

Then there was another I don't remember.

Then last night I dreamed that Hector Moralez was spinning and it was the end of the night, so I thought I'd just spin a couple records after he was done, because there was no one left in the club, it was just us and a few friends. I ended up finding this Pearl Jam remix album (wtf?!) and a couple jazzy house records I wanted to check out. Never got the chance to actually get on the decks though.

WEIRD.

Tribe, analyse my dreams!
You need to get out moar.

sk8

TRIBE Member
Things about today:

I am tired
I have been wearing a blue paper crown since 930am
I just ate a piece of cherry pie
I am doing more xmas baking planning than work right now

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
do they make power bars with only two prongs these days? I bought one for where I planned on plugging my tv and internet and everything into when I got my couch, and just went to do it and discovered the plug only has 2 prongs not 3. SOB.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
huh?!?1 that sounds like it's for the voltage in Europe/MiddleEast/Asia. I hope you saved your receipt. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
no i mean it only takes ones like this

but the power bar I bought has a plug like this:

so I cant plug it in.

so do they make 2 prong power bars. I dont think Ive seen one.

I think im gonna have to fuck my old fuck buddy, even tho I dont want to. its really the only viable solution to my aching loins at this point (other than becoming a raging slut). I cant look at hot coworker anymore without wanting to rape. I want to rape everything i see. its horrible.

Last edited:

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I got it from the chesterfield shop cause thats where everyone I know that had one I liked got it from. and its grey cause thats all they had in stock and I didnt want to wait 6-8 weeks. and its soft. and nice. its 2 seats plus the sectional seat. its pretty big. a little too big for my place probably lol.
the delivery guy scared me cause he looked down the hall and said "no way." "which ones yours" and I said "the one at the very end, straight down" he said "ok then". I guess if I'd had a side apartment I would not be sitting on my couch right now.
and im gonna watch the season finale of GG on my new couch

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
noone mentioned sectionals come with an extra cushion which i now have no idea where to keep lol.
As far as I know, current fashion requires you to put an extra cushion everywhere you might want to sit. That way you have to move the cushion to sit down and you're also not allowed to just throw it on the floor.

peko

TRIBE Member
I got it from the chesterfield shop cause thats where everyone I know that had one I liked got it from. and its grey cause thats all they had in stock and I didnt want to wait 6-8 weeks. and its soft. and nice. its 2 seats plus the sectional seat. its pretty big. a little too big for my place probably lol.
the delivery guy scared me cause he looked down the hall and said "no way." "which ones yours" and I said "the one at the very end, straight down" he said "ok then". I guess if I'd had a side apartment I would not be sitting on my couch right now.
and im gonna watch the season finale of GG on my new couch
I love grey! Very happy that everything is working out for you!! You've created your own luck. Enjoy GG. Xoxo. p

octo

TRIBE Member
Afrika Bambaataa (born April 19, 1957) is an American DJ from the South Bronx, New York who was instrumental in the early development of hip hop throughout the 1980s.[2] Afrika Bambaataa is one of the three originators of break-beat deejaying,[3] and is respectfully known as the "Godfather" and the Amen Ra of Universal Hip Hop Culture as well as the Father of The Electro Funk Sound. Through his co-opting of the street gang the Black Spades into the music and culture-oriented Universal Zulu Nation, he is responsible for spreading hip hop culture throughout the world.[4] On September 27, 2007, he was nominated for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.[5] On August 14th, 2012 Afrika Bambaataa was given a three year appointment as a visiting scholar at Cornell University
Afrika Bambaataa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

with The Soul Motivators 9 piece funk/soul band.
http://www.soulmotivators.com/

i've always missed Bam when he's here but have heard he rocks the party. i've checked the soul motivators a few times and they are awesome.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
my mum is apparantly really sick, and cant hear out of one of her ears. I hope she gets better soon so she starts going out and doing shit again cause shes sent me like 6 emails since saturday and all whining saying she thought I might have called her yesterday. bitch dont you know im hungover on sundays.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
ew I guess the first hour of GG is just gonna be them blabbing about the show and characters. Boooooooring, get on with it and tell me GG is already.

octo

TRIBE Member
ahahahah i just saw the video. that is some serious white dancing. haaha

last time i saw them was at footprints, where the dancers are much less white. ahaha

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
im still confused. its a funk band with a hip hop dude performing with them?
and then tasc who I assume is playing house, and I dont know farbsie funk plays - funk i assume. and then evan who I forget what he plays, breaks i think.
it all sounds very strange to me. :O