• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I feel like a huge can of ass.
I don't know why I torture myself. I know I can't handle my booze anymore..that's why I was sticking to a 2 drink max...but this weekend I went way overboard. Saturdays 50th party was a shitshow. I'm STILL hungover :(
ew. I feel so gross right now. it's going to be a looooooooooooooooong day

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
well bout time you showed your face. I feel not too bad considering how much I drank sunday. granted I went to bed at 6pm yesterday, woke up from 9-10, then sleep all night long.
no more partying for me for awhile, need to focus on this job moving bullshit. I know Ive already slipped into "my life sucks I cant find a job or anything so im going to go party and forget about it" mode.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
lol
yeah. I'm an idiot. I know I can't drink alot anymore yet continued to drink my face off into sunday.
and boy o boy...I'm fucking paying for it now. :( :(

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I dunno how I'm going to make it til 4pm today> I want to die.
no more booze for me for a looooooong time. this is soooooo not worth it.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I really want an avacado right now. i am also really bored and have already looked at almost every job board and dont know what im supposed to do for the next 8 hrs
I know i spelt avacado wrong

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
they had these pizza roll up things where I stopped for pizza on my way back from toronto this weekend. they looked good. I wanted to try them but had already ordered a slice.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
ugh, i should have taken today off.

Calibre friday ended up me not getting home till 8 am.

Bounce by the lake, and then ridiculousness after ends up with me not getting home and to sleep till like 5 am or closer to 6 am.

i was useless yesterday.

hopefully today will fly by.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I'm drinking mugs of matcha tea and just took my B12 drop..hopefully that will help me feel normal again.
I ate sooo much crap all drunk sunday night. ugh. like 6 pieces of pizza b/c I hadn't eaten all day!

geez..it's like I thought I was in my early 20's again. NO. I AM NOT. and I am never putting myself through this wretchedness again.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
see.. this is why i do sports.. it gets me out of trouble or else i'd be out partying and drinking my face off. If you know you have to get up at 7 or 8am for practice then you won't drink a lot the night before! I made a mistake once going to practice all hungover.. this was when it was winter practice.. and it was intense 3 hours of hell. 1 hour paddle practice and 2 hour intense circuit training. I almost puked lol Never again.

If i do have a few, i usually try to drink a ton of water.

I have to say these Olympics are really motivating me to work hard in the boat and in the gym. :)

I'm back and fourth from Pickering to Toronto bc of the Olympics! Up at 420am yesterday in Pickering so that i could watch the K1 / C1 heat and semi-final.. then back to Toronto as i have practice this morning.. now going back to Pickering bc the Final for the K1 / C1 is tomorrow at 4:30am again :) I can't wait!

I'm used to this getting up at 4:30am business! I thought i never would be but it's kind of refreshing :)

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I normally don't go overboard anymore...b/c I know I cannot deal with the 2 or 3 day hangover. Just a fluke, long weekend...with the breakup :( and then a 50th party on Saturday that turned into a Sunday thing.

jesus christ. not ever again. I feel like death right now

IgStar

TRIBE Member
but its almost noon. If I made it this long, I can last til 4pm.
I really was trying to come up with a reason to go, but that really isn't cool after a 4 day weekend. I can't be pulling that shit.
I did this to myself. LOL

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
Looking for a deal on a car rental.

Anybody here work somewhere/can hook me up with a corporate deal or something?

Venture is quoting me 350 (with insurance) for 5 days. Seems like the best i can get so far.

erika

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I normally don't go overboard anymore...b/c I know I cannot deal with the 2 or 3 day hangover. Just a fluke, long weekend...with the breakup :( and then a 50th party on Saturday that turned into a Sunday thing.

jesus christ. not ever again. I feel like death right now
If you can, find a small pouch of Vega sport drink. They are amazing hangover, not quite cures, but alleviators, that I will say for sure.

sk8

TRIBE Member
I think it's already time for more tea.

I am still sorting through email... I get a lot more email in a week than I thought.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Oof. After having crashed the motorcycle this weekend at the track, I am banged up and sore.

Left forearm hurt something fierce for some reason. Wasn't too sure why. 3 days after the crash, a wicked bruise reared its head. Pretty sure I tore something in my forearm/bicep. Gonna go to a physiotherapist to see what's up.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
did that. absolutely no difference between hotwire price and listed website price.
mess around with your drop off and pick up times. it tends to the change the price (at least for me when I used to use enterprise all the time)

im craving chinese food, which is pretty sad considering I just ate. partying makes me hungry.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I think it's already time for more tea.

I am still sorting through email... I get a lot more email in a week than I thought.
how was camping?

Oof. After having crashed the motorcycle this weekend at the track, I am banged up and sore.

Left forearm hurt something fierce for some reason. Wasn't too sure why. 3 days after the crash, a wicked bruise reared its head. Pretty sure I tore something in my forearm/bicep. Gonna go to a physiotherapist to see what's up.
ew that sucks

IgStar

TRIBE Member
going outside on lunch was retarded.
Im seriously contemplating cabbing home from work. I KNOW I can't do the walk. there's no way. Even the bus sounds so trying.

but Ive spent so much $$ last weekend...spending 20 a cab probably isn't a smart idea.

sk8

TRIBE Member
how was camping?
It was great! Ran into a family there that we met at the BBQ so the girls even had friends to play with one day.

Lots of beach time, no fire but we made due - we sat around a citronella candle instead LOL...bears, deer, grouse... lots of fun :)

IgStar

TRIBE Member
im craving chinese food, which is pretty sad considering I just ate. partying makes me hungry.
for real. I had 2 solid weeks of nothing but good food and exercise. Then within the last 4 days...jesus. on top of the booze I drank...the food was horrible. and I smoked like a chimney.
no wonder I feel like sweet death right now. :(baconpan