• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Taro

TRIBE Member
well I do vaguely remember - it's not like a total black out or anything - but I seriously don't remember half the names of the people that I've met, what I've done, or what happend....

I was seriously drunk all the time throughout my 20's and smoking pot like a madman - I was chronic for like 15 years - so its a massive step to cut that out of my life...

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
what? you must really like him - cause at this point, I totally would have deleted him from every form of connection that I had....
I don't really like him.. i don't know him. He was texting me all week and wanted him to make it up to me so i said 'sure' :)

I give ppl the benefit of the doubt.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Had a great night hanging with some friends.. my one friend gave me 3 bottles of white wine that they made! wahoo :)

They also had so much foooood.. their one couple friends are leaving in a few weeks to move back to Sudbury.. the one girl's husband is a total gym rat, and so my friend and I decided that the day before they leave we are all going to hang out, get drunk, and do push up competitions! WAHOO! :)

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I went tobed too early n am now up too early. It's cold out. Looks like its gona rain, bet it doesn't. I don't feel like going out and driving 3 hrs anymore. and i woke up with a big zit

Last edited:

Taro

TRIBE Member
well I do vaguely remember - it's not like a total black out or anything - but I seriously don't remember half the names of the people that I've met, what I've done, or what happend....

I was seriously drunk all the time throughout my 20's and smoking pot like a madman - I was chronic for like 15 years - so its a massive step to cut that out of my life...
I should correct myself - I actually do have a pretty good memory - especially about things that people have said - like prof's - speech is literally the key to psychoanalysis - the succession of topics ("free association") is critical to understanding someone's consciousness - it's actually really scary what you can pick up off someone's discourse - not only their upbringing, but their political views (without them having to state them explicitly), how paternal their father was/how much impact they had/how strict they were

there is an even scarier level that you can reach when you become proficient within the freudian field - picking up third party statements, what someone has said to someone else, and that secondary person repeats the comment - I mean - locating what someone has said to a friend of yours (without you hearing it, or having knowledge of it), but you can pick up who's said it and what they mean -

consciousness is discursive through and through - once you get that, it's unreal what you can pick up off someone - this isn't even touching the physical reactions someone puts off towards you

that being said, I really am terrible with names,

Last edited:

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
my friend is the Toronto Sun sunshine girl on monday.
get out your kleenex.
Absolutely none of those wannabe hookers/whores/strippers that start as a sunshine bitch are good looking.

sorry. Your friend is a wannabe hooker. With that said... send her my way. I'm sure I'll be able to find her "work" around the jarvis/gerrard intersection.

With that said, that bitch better not have some of my money, but ALL of my motherfucking money... and i Better not see her at the Harvey's eating a goddamn hamburger or having a "French shower" in the bathroom there.

acheron

TRIBE Member
also, anyone else staying up to watch/listen to the 7 minutes of terror for the Mars Curiosity landing at 1:31am this morning?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Every DJ played that Goat Yay track at least twice this weekend. Even earplugs couldn't keep it out.