• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

JamesM

TRIBE Member
you should skip practice then and come to bounce ;)
fuck should have been tonight.. i'm ready to go.

tomorrow is not happening.. why don't they get their dates right.

why do people always put the long weekend raves on sunday? only because monday is recovery? most people go ape shit on saturday.. then go for a second helping on sunday

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I agree. I need the extra time to recover, which is why I normally go out fridays.

ew everyone is drinking that coors light iced tea.

I wish I was going to sunnyside. or I wish bounce was at sunnyside.

i hope its dinner time soon, im hungry.

im gonna have a nap.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I wanna go somewhere.. dammit.. is that sunnyside thing today?

edit: of course not.. another sunday hangover party.. yay

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
fuck should have been tonight.. i'm ready to go.

tomorrow is not happening.. why don't they get their dates right.

why do people always put the long weekend raves on sunday? only because monday is recovery? most people go ape shit on saturday.. then go for a second helping on sunday
Pretty sure they've on the right path... considering every one of the Bounce Jams has been packed or close to packed for the last 8 or so.

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
Sunnyside is RAMMED today due to Caribana (nope, not using the stupid new name), saw it on my way to No Frills. While I'd love a swim at Gus Ryder, I'm not standing in bloody line for an hour or so to get in. :(

I have succeeded in taking out the garbage and recycling, now naptime before I do laundry, to be followed by sitting under the sprinkler.

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
fair enough.. I'm really wanting to go to one.. looks stellar
I'm on at 11:30.. come say hi.. and maybe bring an umbrella :p

(actually I'm hearing even though it may rain.. it's giong to stop mid-late afternoon. The Early evening onward, so 5-6ish.. should be fine.. if not earlier)

JamesM

TRIBE Member
can't make it tomorrow.. getting wasted tonight, recover, then meet the parent's and do some camping tomorrow/monday in burlington while they're close... don't see them enough.

should be a good one tho as usual. looking forward to meeting DG and BBJ one day.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
im confused as to how you are gonna meet us if you are not going?

also, there is no way you could handle the awesomeness of the DG and BBJ all in one day. youre head would explode. You'd OD on our initial goodness.

Sunnyside is RAMMED today due to Caribana (nope, not using the stupid new name), r.
whats the new name?

----------------------
edit for james: oh I cant read. never mind.

Last edited:

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I'm on at 11:30.. come say hi.. and maybe bring an umbrella :p

(actually I'm hearing even though it may rain.. it's giong to stop mid-late afternoon. The Early evening onward, so 5-6ish.. should be fine.. if not earlier)
is there a tent or tarp or something if it rains, or are we all making a mad dash for inside?

JamesM

TRIBE Member
----------------------
edit for james: oh I cant read. never mind.
lol!! next tyme

you know.. I've never seen DJ Dan ever.. I used to play the shit out of funk the system CD's back in the day..

<3 <3

I never seen marco corola or beyer before either.

fak

JamesM

TRIBE Member
yo man I remember when you found that 6 pack and the guys + gf.. lol..

I'll probably remember that forever.

so epic.. but you said you don't remember it that well..
sad.