• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
did we already determine you were allergic garlic and thats why you couldnt eat a shit load of it and just smell like them so that you wont notice it?

Id rather smell garlic than the stinky guy in my building whose odour lingers for hours.
Just because I drink whisky doesn't mean the guy in front of me doesn't fucking stink of it on Monday morning.

Also, I am sure none of you know what kind of garlic stank I am talking about. You really cannot fathom the intensity.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
yes, tis Friday.

actually, this short week went by quickly. Normally, they drag on longer than a normal week...but this one zipppppped right by.
I hope this c**** CEO starts keeping us in the loop on what the crap is going on here. Like, how secure is my job. I have a feeling I'm being used to clean up old shit, then they are selling and bringing in free interns. Which would piss me off large. :( I hate this woman. LOL

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
yeh they know im leaving at some point.
i had to tell them, they will have a hard time find someone to fill the position. its slim pickings up here. dont worry its all cool and kosher. I have to train the person too, theres a lot of crap to learn. i can possibly teach someone in 2 weeks. as long as they dont get rid of me before ive found something I dont care. it needs to be all ready to go tho, i cant expect a company in toronto to wait a month or two for me while I finish wrap things up here, I need to be ready to move asap.

well I found somewhere to apply to. I dont think I have enough of what they are looking for, but if they gave me the shot I would be thrilled and i think I would learn all the stuff im missing. and someone i used to work with works there and handed it in for me, so at least the chick will actually look at it.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
mother fucker, the resume I sent has an error. its got the wrong company name in one part cause its the name of another place i sent it to. mother fuck!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
well she sent me an email to ask me to resend it with the correct name, at least I know she's looking at it. lol. gawd!! :rolleyes: told you I couldnt type or anything today.