• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Zorro

TRIBE Member
It's hot. But I don't want to go to sugar beach yet. Because all the tourists are still there. I like it later in the evening when just us local folk are there.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Employment Standards | Ontario Ministry of Labour

FUN READING...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO
i read this f'ing thing in december when I was getting fubar'd over the overtime I was working.

lol it's pretty funny to read this thing and then think of some of the full-time consultants I work with. These guys voluntarily put in twelve hour days sometimes and get nothing in return, no lieu time, no overtime pay, nothing.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
holy fuck chick, can you turn down the cheerful happy tone just a notch. hearing your voice on the phone makes me want to slit my wrists. your cheerfulness makes me uncheery

deveator

TRIBE Member
MyHR that shit, Devie. Depending on the number of hours total in a week, you'll be able to tell pretty easily about the OT.
Well it's still just 37.5 hrs/week but it's back to back. I was sure thier was a policy that you couldnt work more then 6 days straight. I call the hr hotline but they are useless.

deveator

TRIBE Member
Homo. I stopped at sobeys for some chicken breast and a bottle of wine. That bitch drives me to drink. Does white wine give you a gut? Oh babe I wish you were here with me sitting on my balcony drinking Chardonnay and watching the sailboats.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
no white wine is the non fattening alcohol I think
I wish i was too, I like sailboats. then we could both call in sick to work tomorrow and get fucking wasted and go out tonight and party it up.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Grammar doesn't = stupidity

You know what does though. Downloading that movie you wanted to watch for a while loading in up on to the TV and realizing it is split screen cause it is fucking 3D.

Now that is stupid

@!$#%@#%

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Goddamn I have had enough at work today. Fucking computer is still a piece of shit (I have to bring my own,) and the tech guy insists I use Internet Explorer as a primary browser since Korean websites only work on IE. HAHA WTF. Fastest internet in the world and you're all on IE.

And my coworker fucking STINKS. The guy fucking bathes in garlic every night and now sitting next to me he fucking stanks and I have no Tigerbalm with me today to rub under my nose like they do around rotting corpses. Yeah buddy I get it, garlic is good for you. So is wine, it doesn't mean I drink a fucking cask every night.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
did we already determine you were allergic garlic and thats why you couldnt eat a shit load of it and just smell like them so that you wont notice it?

Id rather smell garlic than the stinky guy in my building whose odour lingers for hours.