• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
ok, eggplant in the oven, and I have successfully managed to peel and cut potatoes and tomatoes without cutting myself. so far so good.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
909281214.gif

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
ok, eggplant in the oven, and I have successfully managed to peel and cut potatoes and tomatoes without cutting myself. so far so good.

Mmm. Whatever it is, it sounds promising. Hope you got to the eggplant in time. Depending on how you were cooking it, 10 min should be for eggplant unless you had it on high.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
I hate football. I really do. Every year I go to my sis' for superbowl. The food is great, as is the company, but I eat and then go home when the game starts. Usually not an issue. This year, I've been working 3 straight weeks on reports (getting last minute assignments, calculating and re-calculating marks, writing the damn things).

I just want to do nothing this weekend. I still have marking to do (that never ends) for the next term, and no energy at all to go near it today. :(

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
^Just tell them that. I'm sure they won't take it as a diss if you're honest about it right?

"Sorry guys, I'm fuckin knackered. Gonna sleep this sunday then do work"

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
Too many guys in this metrosexual metropolis try too hard with hats.

Seriously, not everyone suits a hat and yet you see all these fedoras and shit that doesn't even fit.

Tiny hat perched on bulbous head is not a good look.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
^Just tell them that. I'm sure they won't take it as a diss if you're honest about it right?

"Sorry guys, I'm fuckin knackered. Gonna sleep this sunday then do work"

I know she'd understand, I just hate disappointing her. I do see her next weekend though for dress shopping (her wedding), so that's good. :)

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I dont know about that Time Travellers Wife movie, I cant tell you how many times Ive tried to watch it, and it never holds my interest. Im forcing myself to finish watching it just so I never have to think about it again.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
What time is itg?

Everything is totally fucked.

Ah, the fucking cops. TGhey gaveme a round home.

But the scuba diver is still diving here......

Liquor and whores....

What? What. Liquor and qhores!

-jM
A&D