• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
every-day-i-m-puffli_1323938804_epiclolcom.jpg

bahahaha I love puffins.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
The boiled egg almost didn't want to start. It needed electroshock from another battery via jumper cables. Then it sputtered and only 3 of the cylinders seemed to be working at first, but finally the other one kicked in.

It's alive!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
No sign of Mango. Also no sign of dassies. The shrubbery has fully recovered. The hedge was nearly defoliated 9 months ago, and now it is lush and green. I do not sense that beady little eyes are scanning me from the bushes. Perhaps a rock python has moved into the area and has eaten them all... Or some monitor lizards have wiped them out. I can put the slingshot away I guess.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
It took me 2 1/2 hours to re-string one of those collapsible outdoor clotheslines and it still looks like a blind person did it.

stryker

TRIBE Member
Forgot that Airmiles was attached to my credit card. Just logged into my account for the first time in years and had enough to redeem for a Sony BlueRay Home Theatre system. WOOT! My home entertainment set up is now complete and I am ready to survive February and March if the weather goes backto normal.

stew :)

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Yes I am goin to watch that one day, it's on my list. When i last Went to watch it wasn't online yet, I'm still waiting for my royalty payments.

Lojack

TRIBE Member
After several days of late work nights, I decide to go out for a nice half-price wine (bottle) night at a bar with friends, but only if I am back in bed by 10PM (yes I'm old).. I had fun, and kept my goal. Only to wake up at 3AM and unable to sleep since. Wonderful. Freaking alcohol.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Congrats Ev,

Great name, and he looks incredible, so cute!

Tonight is chillen, tomorrow get my abdominal hernia looked at, and hopefully surgery scheduled.

Sunday is watching Denver claim the prize.