• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
One Tina fey book free to a good home. Ive never seen Tina fey in my life and never plan to. I'm boggled as to why my aunt bought me that.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I feel so much better.. i went to bed at 9pm bc i was exhausted and woke up at midnight feeling like i was going to get sick.. I thought it was something that i ate and it was not agreeing with my stomach. Thank God that passed! :)

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
6a00d8341f625053ef01116895797b970c-800wi

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I got a whole box of Bounty chocolate bars for Christmas, and a pack of 144 Tetley tea bags.

I know that sounds like shit to you, but it's fucking gold here in the land of fermented cabbage.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

peko

TRIBE Member
I got a whole box of Bounty chocolate bars for Christmas, and a pack of 144 Tetley tea bags.

I know that sounds like shit to you, but it's fucking gold here in the land of fermented cabbage.

Do you miss Jiggs dinners?

------------------------------------------------------

I finished watching Gossip Girl on Christmas Eve. :(

Chuck and Blair are still the best. Can't wait for more episodes because it's such a rediculous show!

peko

TRIBE Member
One Tina fey book free to a good home. Ive never seen Tina fey in my life and never plan to. I'm boggled as to why my aunt bought me that.

30 Rock is such a great show! Tina Fey writes it. Check it out and you might change your mind about the book.

If not, mail the book to me. ;)

peko

TRIBE Member
ow fuckit all to hell. the stupid image composer sucks scrot so there is no pic of me
holding out a crisp tuborg on the -15 lake. fuck yu Imagebam fuckface useless piece of crap.
ow well
I just wanted to say happpy holiday to all.

Better fix that by New Year's Eve - your picture can be double fisted with beers and drink one for me.

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member

Never seen her on tv, but apparently the book is hilarious. I'm willing to give it a shot. You can pass it on when we go shopping for candy.

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
I called someone to say MERRY CHRSTMAS! They hung up th phone on me...

you know what?

Fuck you you hairy cunted bitch! Suck on that bitchasstrick.
NOBODY talks to me like that. so stfu and fuck yourself cuase thats all your good at have a happpy fucking holyday cunt.
dont write me, call me or fucking send a horse with a letter.
Ya...You done made me pissed off.
That is not a good thing for anyone.
fu.

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
Poor pooky, sorry about the juniors too. Some people are simply not worth dealing with. Big hugs to you.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I want to spend the day in jammies and do nothing other than goofing off. Sadly, I have no choice. :(

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
I called someone to say MERRY CHRSTMAS! They hung up th phone on me...

you know what?

Fuck you you hairy cunted bitch! Suck on that bitchasstrick.
NOBODY talks to me like that. so stfu and fuck yourself cuase thats all your good at have a happpy fucking holyday cunt.
dont write me, call me or fucking send a horse with a letter.
Ya...You done made me pissed off.
That is not a good thing for anyone.
fu.

Pffft you should have called me to wish me Merry Christmas. I would have been all "hey baby, come over and let's start the merry makin'."
Also, horses suck.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I think it's total BS that I can gain weight overnight. my jeans don't fit :(
bah! 3 days of slumping around in pj's and eating...time to get out for a bit!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Well screw that, just came home again, still missing half the shit I need. Will try again tomorrow. Fucking morons. Feel bad for the people that wont get paid cuz the company didnt send their hours, and they are shut all week so I can't get them.

deveator

TRIBE Member
Posting from home on my couch from my New iPad.....Uh I Mean the New iPad I bought my bf for christmas. I have absoultly nothing to do today so I think I'll just get drunk and watch tv marathons all day.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
I'm going to the cheese factory today! Well, I guess I better make sure they are open today before I drive all the way out there...