• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I need to get my doggie some presents. usually at the xmas bazaars people have homemade dog treats, but there were none this year. now my doggie has no presents.:(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
its a fucking dog dg, for reals....check yo self

its more than a dog BJ, she's my friend. she loves me and I love her. she's the closest things Ive ever had to having a dog, and may be the closest thing I'll ever have to having one, and all my life ive wanted a dog. she's the best doggie in the whole world.

ps- fight in the golf thread, but I dont know anything about golf so I dont understand it.

I forgot Im allergic to wool, thats why I keep getting hives on my neck/throat lately, from my wool cardigan. duh.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Twas the night before Christmas,
When all through the house,

Everybody felt shitty even the mouse.
With Mom at the whore house,

And dad smoking grass,
I'd just settled down for a nice piece of ass!

When out on the lawn I hear such a clatter,
I sprung from my piece to see what was the matter!

When out on the lawn I saw a big dick,
I knew in a moment it must be Saint Nick.

He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell,
I knew in a moment the fucker had fell!

He filled all our stockings with pretzels and beer,
And a big rubber dick for my brother, the queer.

He rose up the chimney with a thunderous fart,
The son of a bitch blew the chimney apart!

He swore and he cursed as he rode out of sight,
Piss on you all and have a Hell of a night!

Q. What do the female reindeer do when Santa takes the male reindeer out on Christmas Eve?
A. They go into to town and blow a few bucks.
Q. What's the difference between snow men and snow women?
A. Snowballs

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
John, woke up after the annual office Christmas party with a pounding headache, cotton-mouthed and utterly unable to recall the events of the preceding evening.

After a trip to the bathroom, he made his way downstairs, where his wife put some coffee in front of him. "Louise," he moaned, "tell me what happened last night. Was it as bad as I think?"

"Even worse," she said, her voice oozing scorn. "You made a complete ass of yourself. You succeeded in antagonizing the entire board of directors and you insulted the president of the company, right to his face."

"He's an asshole," John said. "Piss on him."

"You did," came the reply. "And he fired you."

"Well, screw him!" said John.

"I did. You're back at work on Monday."

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
FOR ERIKA

A French Cat, Un Deux Trois, and an English cat, One Two Three, went for a swimming race round a lake. Who won? One Two Thee, because Un Deux Trois Quatre Cinque.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
its more than a dog BJ, she's my friend. she loves me and I love her. she's the closest things Ive ever had to having a dog, and may be the closest thing I'll ever have to having one, and all my life ive wanted a dog. she's the best doggie in the whole world.

ps- fight in the golf thread, but I dont know anything about golf so I dont understand it.

I forgot Im allergic to wool, thats why I keep getting hives on my neck/throat lately, from my wool cardigan. duh.

You got a doggie? When did that happen?

peko

TRIBE Member
FOR ERIKA

A French Cat, Un Deux Trois, and an English cat, One Two Three, went for a swimming race round a lake. Who won? One Two Thee, because Un Deux Trois Quatre Cinque.

Ha ha! I'm telling this joke at Christmas to my family!

I LOVE Gossip Girl! It's an east coast 90210 on steroids. So hilarious.