• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
i dont think I'd wanna stay in one of those ice hotel things. I mean aside from the fact that they just look freaking cold, I think I'd be constantly scared that the whole thing was gonna fall apart and cave in. Im glad I wasnt born an eskimo, I dont think I would have been a very good one.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
ahh thanks babe! ;)
it was ok. I really liked the steam room and my skins all soft now, I think its from that. the whole running around outside in the freezing cold jumping into freezing water was kinda lame tho. its was fun for like 5 mins then I was like ok thats enough. im still convinced im gonna get sick tho cause I was freezing all night after. and my coworkers got in trouble for being too noisy like 4 times.
then we went to dinner to some place in a small town, and it was run by all these young (early 20's) hippie/indie/hipster type people. and then a band came on later. I really liked that part cause there was a hot guy there so I had eye candy, and I actually felt like I was somewhere cool with interesting people....but it wasnt really an appropriate place for our work party, only a couple of us enjoyed the atmosphere, and one of my coworkers liked it cause she said it reminded her of the bars in halifax. if I lived in that town I would go hang out there for sure. I had Elk for dinner, it was tough, it was alright but I dont think I'd order elk again.

Im so glad I dont have to do laundry this weekend. Im either gonna watch xmas movies or play my sherlock holmes game. I may go xmas present shopping but I think I'll do that tomorrow.

Hey, that sounds like a restaurant in the small town my cottage is in about an hour away from you. But of course I am sure most small towns have a restaurant like that.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Zorro

TRIBE Member
lol.

Yeah my cottage is in that little town. closer to the lake though. 5 Minute walk.

Funny that!

They did a nice job renovating that place and turning it into a restaurant.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
hay, are there any mobile providers in Canada that have pay-as-you-go phone/data packages that do not require you to sign up for a monthly plan/reside in Canada or whatever?

I'd like to just buy a sim, put it in my unlocked phone for the couple of weeks i'm back and have texts/internets.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I have Telus pay as you go. and then you just go into your account thingy and buy a bundle thingy for texts, or internet that last for 30 days.
I dont know if you can just use any old phone tho. and I dont know anything about sim cards and all that shit. so you'd have to ask them or someone else about that.

sadly you wont get a cheapy phone and minutes all for 10 quid like I did when I went to england.

bell, rogers, wind, virgin (i think), think presidents choice has phone things too, telus, koodo, thats all the companies I can think of but Im sure theres more.

Last edited:

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
Yeah I don't think Telus lets you do that. I believe you need to sign up for an account with them, and then you can top up 'pay as you go' with them. I think you need to have a fixed address in the country etc to do that.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
you dont need a fixed address.
just use a friends/families address.
you dont even need a real name ....you didnt used to anyway.

its not really signing up for an account, ya you have to sign up cause you need a phone a number and stuff, you have to activate the phone and shit, but its still pay as you go, you just put money on it and then 3 months after you have stopped putting money on it they cut you off. I'd just check out the company websites, and see if one has a super cheap phone you cant get that comes with a pay as you go card....I know you can get that at like walmart, zellers, ummm maybe staples, places like that.

Last edited:

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
you could also try posting in the buy and sell on here and see if someone has a piece of shit old cheap phone you could borrow or buy.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
i got one last time...i think from Solo. However, it was a total 1995 type cell phone. I really wanted to just pop a SIM into my unlocked phone here and use that, but Canada appears to be fairly draconian on access to mobile internet.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
yeah, it should be like in Bourne Identity where he just rolls into Waterloo station, goes to the Carphone Warehouse kiosk, buys a phone and is able to get all his shit sorted while avoiding snipers. Except without the snipers.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am getting psyched out for for my 2 hour driving instruction at noon. A hearty breakfast, some knuckle cracking, 6 or 7 coffees....

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
dont be silly. its totally fun. you're gonna love it.
he's got his own set of pedals and stuff, so you cant crash.
and dont forget, each person you hit is 10 points. double points for old people.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
can someone go to montreal and get me this doggie and then give him to me as a gift, cause if he's a gift then I have to keep him and cant have any excuses as to why I cant have a doggie. :(
Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Lhasa Apso | Montreal, QC | Dylan

QC28.21388209-1-x.jpg