• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
where did you get it.
does it taste like a ciggie
does it actually .... like.... work

quick, give me names for guys that begin with C.
something like charlie...but not charlie. ... im trying to remember someones name.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Just got back from the last Art Spin of the year. HUGE turnout!

Sad to see it go for the season. Good times. Turbo drunk I be

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
I want another loud and boomy storm. They're dreamy to fall asleep to and Edward doens't howl in the window when there's a storm happening (he snuzzles up with me). Please powers that be, more bedtime storms please?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
tumblr_llr7guhjQz1qcpq3oo1_400.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Funny how when I'm in the park running early in the morning, everyone smiles and says good morning but as soon as the day gets rolling no one even looks your way (I do the same). I guess when the day gets started you have so much on your mind you forget the world around you. Kind of sad how we get lost in the rat race. I've always loved the early morning...so peaceful and serene.

Happy Friday Tribers!

peko

TRIBE Member
been a pretty incredible year for me and it just keeps coming. Happy to announce that my beautiful wife is pregnant. Due date is January 19th. We find out the sex on the 3st. It's absolutely terrifying, but i also couldn't be happier! :)

:D so exciting! Congratulations!!

deveator

TRIBE Member
where did you get it.
does it taste like a ciggie
does it actually .... like.... work

quick, give me names for guys that begin with C.
something like charlie...but not charlie. ... im trying to remember someones name.

I got it from a girl that I used to work with whose brother imports them. The problem is that the refill cartridges are no longer available in Canada. So I would have to drive to Buffallo. It's too much hassle. But it was cool while I had it. I really liked the flavoured cartridges. It tasted alot like a sheesha. (sp?)

Cameron? Cain? Casey?

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
seeing as he is a 19yr old student i doubt it.

I seriously need some new filing cabinets, im totally out of room. however there is nowhere to put said filing cabinets. :mad:

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
been a pretty incredible year for me and it just keeps coming. Happy to announce that my beautiful wife is pregnant. Due date is January 19th. We find out the sex on the 3st. It's absolutely terrifying, but i also couldn't be happier! :)

grats evan!

peko

TRIBE Member
seeing as he is a 19yr old student i doubt it.

I seriously need some new filing cabinets, im totally out of room. however there is nowhere to put said filing cabinets. :mad:

I'm voting that he's on holidays.

.... Maybe your office needs to purge some old records, duplicate records, etc.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I'm voting that he's on holidays.

.... Maybe your office needs to purge some old records, duplicate records, etc.
he's not on holidays, hes just a loser, trust me.

the only thing we could chuck are dead people, and there arent enough of them

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
It's dress down friday and I am 35 and working at a very large Insurance company and have my baseball hat slightly sideways a la 2002 jungle movement.... I feel a little odd.