• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

shyboy

TRIBE Member
It's not entirely bad. I remember loving to watch the lightning strikes off in the distance during major thunderstorms. Oh, and in Toronto, nothing beats the smell of wet cement after the rain in the summer. I miss the city.

-ben

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JamesM

TRIBE Member
during our soccer game tonight there was some seriously weird slop coming down.

not really rain, or snow, or hail. it was like raining slush puppy.

erika

TRIBE Member
^
what do you like?
there are all kinds of things
pm me if you want, tell me your tastes and I'll tell you what I know :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
My insides hurt.....why'd I go out last night?

Big jam tonight! Then a long saturday of commitments and bdays.....I need to stop committing to things so far in advance.....I think I'm gonna work till 1 then go home and nap.....

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
*shakes ass*
I cant hear the word dekoze without my ass automatically shaking.
im hungry.
I get to go to the doctors today at 3:30. Hopefully im there a long time so I dont feel the need to come back to work. fucking skank ass useless doctor better send me for xrays or cat scans or whatever those things are called. im telling her sorry ass that im not leaving her office until she has fixed me.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Last day!!!!!!!

So excited, and yet a little sad too. My office is completely empty :( George and Slutty Suzzie my plants are the only things left.

Happy Friday Morning Tribe!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
it would take me two seconds to pack my office.
hair scrunchie - check
hippopotamus- check
benefits forms and papers - check
the end.
have a fun day doing nothing mongo!!! :) maybe you can play some practical jokes to pass the time.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
it would take me two seconds to pack my office.
hair scrunchie - check
hippopotamus- check
benefits forms and papers - check
the end.
have a fun day doing nothing mongo!!! :) maybe you can play some practical jokes to pass the time.
It was a ton to pack up, although thankfully the movers are coming, lots of books, research papers, nick-nacks, my little fridge, etc. Not much going on today, going away party this afternoon. Mostly just people coming by and saying by.

Have to put on the smiley face for the few haters, but thats how the game is played.

shyboy

TRIBE Member
Dekoze always gets me moving, too. I remember dancing to many of his sets way back in the day. I feel old thinking that was 10-12 years ago.

-ben

ila

TRIBE Member
Last day!!!!!!!

So excited, and yet a little sad too. My office is completely empty :( George and Slutty Suzzie my plants are the only things left.

Happy Friday Morning Tribe!

Me too! Well, last day in this cublicle. Monday I get my own office, by myself which I can close the door on. FINALLY. A door and some goddamn windows.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders