• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

acheron

TRIBE Member
umm hello
800px-Samba%281%29.jpg

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

derek

TRIBE Member
but a wagon doesn't have additional seating - I need more than the 5 if I want to drive anyone other than my children. Particularly as we're getting into the lessons, carpools and having friends over age. Plus the additional room would be good as we do camping, skiing, etc...

some of the crossovers might solve this. we just used to sit in the back of the wagon and play, but you'd never get away with that in this day and age. just don't buy a bigger vehicle for the few times a year you may need extra space. you can always by a carry-all for the top of your vehicle to hold extra equipment, camping gear, and whiny children.

only you know your true needs though. i've just never liked minivans, so i do have bias, however, most people i've known that had them for a while usually moved into a wagon or crossover for their next vehicle.

sk8

TRIBE Member
they didnt even have minivans 20yrs ago, and all those families survived without them somehow.

Yes they did LOL. We had one. but like Derek said - they didn't have the car seat and seatbelt laws like we have now, so you could just throw like 10 kids in the back and call it a carpool.

I don't particularly like minivans either, which is why crossovers might be good. It's really the seating more than the storage room. That extra seating would make a big difference to what we are able to do.
Having a second vehicle is going to make my life SO much easier and less hectic I honestly don't really care what it is at this point.

so how much did you win in the lottery sk8? and can i have some of it please?

LOL. I wish. Our financing on our car is finally finished and we'll own it outright, so we can afford to look at a second. Probably used.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
i like the ford crossover and the gmc one (even though i don't really like NA made vehicles).

but that's changing - in thought i was going to be buying an escape when my car was making weird fucking noises again.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Zorro

TRIBE Member
4 weeks ago I won a MLB sports pack...

...today a Fed Ex truck pulled up in front of my house...

...the driver got off with a decent sized package...

...he then went and delivered it to another address.

DAMN!

Zorro

TRIBE Member
4 weeks ago I won a MLB sports pack...

...today a Fed Ex truck pulled up in front of my house...

...the driver got off with a decent sized package...

...he then went and delivered it to another address.

DAMN!

April 9th that's more like 5 weeks.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
i like how my coworker calls to tell me she is leaving early today and taking tomorrow off. that shes been saving lunches all week to leave early today. ummm you work Alone in an office by yourself 1.5hrs away, noone is gonna know if you took lunch or not. and ummm hello, i dont get to save my lunches and leave early when i want. wtf.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
its ok . i've been working 1 minute overtime all year so that in december I can take exactly 4.33 hours off early on christmas eve. I"VE BEAT THE SYSTEM I AM SO SMURT~!~@!@ (honestly that's so cheap and she should be fired on principle)