• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
So I have been having this deep abdominal pain for a while and I was starting to worry that it might be a sketchy gallblader, gallstones, or even worse - liver cancer....
Alex, you should see if you can find a physiotherapist or massage therapist that does visceral manipulation. Tina (KiX) has taken a lot of courses on this in the past couple of years and has had some incredible results in her treatments.

It's basically massage of the internal organs, but there's a fair bit more to it. The treatment is based on the idea that all organs have a natural movement, and if that movement gets restricted, it causes issues elsewhere in the body. Pain in the shoulder, for example, could be caused by a restriction in the gall bladder. It sounds a little hokey at first but it's all based on Western science and she's had some pretty crazy results. Just yesterday she treated someone with a knee injury and reduced the swelling by more than an inch by treating her kidneys, she's also fixed shoulder pain by treating the client's gall bladder, stuff like that. And of course, she's had a lot of success in treating people who come in specifically with abdominal symptoms. The nice thing about the treatment is that it's fairly gentle considering that you're having your organs treated.

Check out The Barral Institute - they have a "find a therapist" section where you can find people specialized in visceral manipulation. Tina's treatments have totally changed after taking courses on visceral and nerve manipulation through the Barral Institute.

Your pain very well could be caused by insufficient recovery time after exercise, but it could also be caused by a restriction in one or more of your organs, so it might be worth checking out.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
you know it's sad when you spend the afternoon walking all over the entire city, but because you have basically sat on your ass and shovelled food into your face for the past week, you're crippled when you get home. i am not proud.

in other breaking news, i came home and the bitch from hell had moved out!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
I don't get why he was banned (if he is). He was one of the biggest contributors to content traffic here, I'm sure one reason why many people would come here.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I don't get why he was banned (if he is). He was one of the biggest contributors to content traffic here, I'm sure one reason why many people would come here.
The quickest way to get banned on any large messageboard, community, or blog is to attack or be belligerent toward the admin or mod. That is a basic rule of internet life. The member's last 20 posts on here were personal attacks on me or this site. Next time I won't wait even that long when somebody goes soju before switching them off. And that the last I will say about it.

For more clarity on what to do or not do on TRIBE, members can re-read the thread stuck to the top of this forum here:
http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/tribe-main-forum/58964-read-posting-etiquette-tribe.html

deep

TRIBE Member
The quickest way to get banned on any large messageboard, community, or blog is to attack or be belligerent toward the admin or mod. That is a basic rule of internet life. The member's last 20 posts on here were personal attacks on me or this site. Next time I won't wait even that long when somebody goes soju before switching them off. And that the last I will say about it.

For more clarity on what to do or not do on TRIBE, members can re-read the thread stuck to the top of this forum here:
http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/tribe-main-forum/58964-read-posting-etiquette-tribe.html
Fair comment, you will run your shop as you see fit, and rightfully so. At the same time, having been around the block on internet communities where people speak their mind, it is common occurrence for people to give their two cents on what they think, moderator action included. That's just the nature of the game, the same reason for multipage threads.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
The member's last 20 posts on here were personal attacks on me or this site.
Were these posts you refer to deleted? Because the only offensive posts I can see are in the ROM thread, and the first one wasn't even directed at you specifically. Even still, why would you care so much that he personally attacked you? Is that a reason to ban one of your top posters?

Anyway, I'm really surprised he got banned because like Jesux said, he had consistently clever posts that made up for so many other people's shit posts (ie: dirty girl). Perhaps the solution is to care a little less about the personalities around here and let the board manage itself a little more. Those are just my two cents, but it's your board after all.

Holy shit that Coors ad just opened up and covered my entire reply window.

KiX

TRIBE Member
srsly. he -is- the entertainment around here. i dunno how many threads i've opened that i'd never otherwise think to go into, just because i see flashy has been posting... you know shit's at least going to be mildly amusing, if not genuine lol-worthy. i don't think any amount of cunty (but harmless!) comments are worth losing flashy over. pretty big de-valuing of the board's entertainment factor.

also, that coors ad needs to die in a fire.

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Bollocks. His smartassed/inane-I have a response to EVERYTHING was annoying as hell. 50,000+ broken record posts is a sign of someone who's most likely leading a rather stagnant life and could probably be making much better use of their time. In the long run, Alex is probably doing him a huge favour.

Alex, I know a local RMT who's also an expert in visceral manipulation - he covered some of the physiology/anatomy lectures during our shiatsu training. Don't have his info handy at the moment, but I can track it down if you're interested.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
I bought some chocolate rugalahs from What a Bagel on the way to work this morning. They're supposed to be for our get together tonight, but the box keeps calling me and asking me to eat it's contents.

A dilly of a pickle.

Stan

TRIBE Member
Can't you people see??? These bannings and annoying Coors ads are just a distraction. The Blight is the real problem here! We've got to band together to kill the Archdemon! WHO'S WITH ME?!?

Stan

TRIBE Member
Shut up Dan. I have here ancient treaties that compel you to bear arms and send whatever aid you can muster. ANCIENT TREATIES.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Oh shit, so Flashy is legit banned? I thought some of you were just overreacting because he hadn't posted in 12 hours or something. His being around here definitely added some entertainment to the board, and I don't really see the justification for banning either, but I guess it's not my board so I can't make the rules. Still... a pretty big blow IMO.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories