• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

diablo

TRIBE Member
I just found out via Facebook that an old friend died on the 22nd from complications related to diabetes. Shitty. He was a hilarious guy.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I just found out im gettin another raise in june. a decent on too. i had no idea. they are making it harder and harder for me to leave this place.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Joys of having the office to myself for this week - I can play my iPod stereo. *chair dances*

I hate working with headphones in my ears, I find it distracting.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
If I could have the days off w/o it being used as vacation days like a few of my friends have- it'd be nice to have off. But, I have no plans to travel/etc and would just spent the time sitting in my apt playing PS3 - think I'd rather bank up my vacation days for when I have something "fun" planned.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
you just drift through this message board about the electronic dance community scenes of toronto -which, by your own admission, you were never really interested in - adding your pointless two cents in where applicable but when someone retorts you, your comebacks are feeble.

you, sister, are the boring one.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
you just drift through this message board about the electronic dance community scenes of toronto -which, by your own admission, you were never really interested in - adding your pointless two cents in where applicable but when someone retorts you, your comebacks are feeble.

You, sister, are the boring one.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I could fight with you online if you'd put up a better challenge than old beerbag!

"the only thing more overrated than dolce is how you order toast..."

edit: my chin's always up.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
My dear, you are the one who gets all worked up when i jab you slightly. If you don't like my posts, please feel free to use the ignore feature - I have no problem with that whatsoever. Just here to pass the time from 8-5pm. :)

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Oh, I'm not offended, I'm trying to stir the pot to liven NC up a bit and you're not biting, you clod.

You're most certainly the new junglegirl and we all had some really good back-and-forths with her... you're just not bringing your A-game to the table... pick up the pace, cause you have some big shoes to fill.

... you clod!

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
I think JG let people get under her skin, and truthfully it's hard for me to be upset by someone i don't even know or care about. I have no problem if people that i dont know don't like me or annoyed by me.

And quite clearly, you're the clod!