• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
her choir fucking concert, some fucking thing in german they are singing this time around
, which shes freaking out about cause she cant speak german to save her life. oh jesus fucking christ i just fucking remembered she making me work the fucking door for it, oh fuck a fat dick, shit fuck balls, oh kill me now. i will need a drink after that FOR SURE! argh jesus i totally forgot that. well i can pop in the bar and pound one back on the way home I guess. christ almighty. i wish i was dead.

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
Nah, hit the booze boutique on your way over so that when you get home you can get properly smashed. C is feeling better today than he was last night, so my fingers are crossed (and eyes and toes) that I won't be around to share the fun. Look on the bright side, maybe you'll get tips from working the door.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
ha ha, its not a fucking club.
im hiding in my room now. im either going to cry myself to sleep, or watch programs i used to watch as a child on youtube. maybe both.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
watch this. was posted in the youtube thread today and is really fucking good. won documentary of the year at oscars 08.
about high-wire walker and his 1974 trek between the world trade towers.
9 parts. 8th part is removed, but there is a megavideo link to it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
damn it, why didnt someone remind me I had cakes in the oven in yoville.
now they all burnt and I lost all my money :(
santa claus parade today.l

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
okay watching saturday morning cartoons - an ad comes on for a barbie horse toy:

A: the music is aqua's "barbie girl" with new lyrics. that alone is messed. but thats what they're doing with all their new ads it seems.

but disturbing about this ad in particular:

B: the ad ends with barbie getting a suprise facial. I'm not joking. It's crazy shit yo. She even looks over at the horse as if to say "woah!" as it drips down her face.

I've rewound it multiple times to make sure i'm not seeing things.

Tahoe

TRIBE Member
I went to one of the worst parties of my life last night. Seriously brutal. Seeing a guy puke into a sink then drink water from the tap of the very same sink is not a good look.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Say what you will about the Sparkly vampires... New Moon opening day receipts $72.7 million - more than Dark Night. WTF.