• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
fucking feds. ;)

the gatekeeper just picked up the chairs for reupholstering! so cool. and now it's SO GORGEOUS out i'm going to find a patio to drink on.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Just got back from Mexico...what a great time!! Weather was PERFECT except for the first day we got there when it rained a lot. Hurricane Ida totally missed us. And now, some beer and pizza to welcome myself home. :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
i am so sore from the gym yesterday. i have decided not to go out tonight at all. my gf's going to milkrun and i usually always go but i can't imagine it tonight. i'm going to stay at home alone and cuddle with my cat and watch movies. saturday yeehaw.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
By creating a platform where artists, DJs, producers, promoters, and fans could interact, TRIBE was hugely influential in the development of DJ culture and electronic music in Canada.
taken from the tribe fan page on fb... is this true?

tripleup

TRIBE Member
Very impressive list of judges dude, I was just taking the piss, well done.

Congratulations! I am very proud to have such talented DJs as part of the Mixed In Key family. You had the skills, knowledge and talent to amaze the Mixed In Key team and seven world-renowned DJs.

And last but not least, a special thanks goes to our judges: Enferno, High Contrast, Jonas Tempel, Kaskade, Markus Schulz, Paul Oakenfold and Pete Tong, for judging the top 20. We could not have done this contest without them.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sk8

TRIBE Member
LOL I watched that last night - it's like someone designed a contest exactly for him, because that's pretty much already his life!

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
yup. hopefully my low key weekend will have prepared these old bones for helluva fun week including Peaches on wed, BOK on friday and a dirty party on saturday. how did i get to deserve so much fun?