• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
:( It's packed on the weekend, which is why we're doing it on a weekday after we get back from our France trip. He's also is stuck working weekends after that for at least a month :(
I shall work on this!!! I'm sure I can find someone to switch a Saturday..

Stan

TRIBE Member
Dude, one time I was sitting on the Yonge St Blue night and some freaky dude in coke bottle glasses sat down one seat over from me. Then he took his hand, rubbed it on the seat next to him (which was the one between us), and licked his fucking fingers. I got up and moved to the front of the bus.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

d.code

TRIBE Member
im downloading some random shit for a friend here in Berlin on her computer through bit torrent and cant believe the speeds! two files maxing out at about 1.5mb a second. SOooooo fast. Fuck rogers and bell. Fuck them hard. This is so crazy fast.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
You'd think they'd have them at a liquor store. I usually get mine at Loblaws though.

Edit: wasn't really a question.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
im downloading some random shit for a friend here in Berlin on her computer through bit torrent and cant believe the speeds! two files maxing out at about 1.5mb a second. SOooooo fast. Fuck rogers and bell. Fuck them hard. This is so crazy fast.
how are you liking berlin? what part of the city are you staying in?

so we rather spontaneously booked a trip for Montreal on the labour day long weekend!

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I can't fucking believe how hard it has been to find weed. I think I'm just going to give it up.
I was thinking the same thing until last night when I managed to find 2 people who could sort me out, this after hunting for 3 fucking weeks for it!

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
lol. I don't smoke it, but know a few people from whom I could get it in the next half hour (my smoking friends call me for contacts). Probably be the the opposite if I did smoke. :p

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I just watched The Ugly Truth, I liked it, and it was pretty funny too. at least someone finds love. at least my mummy loves me. now i think i'll watch my sisters keeper so i can have a good cry. not that anybody cares

rod_g

TRIBE Member
What a great weekend so far. Got to see Real Madrid upclose, shenanigans with my son, and the douchebag hillbilly who lived down the street moved out! Too bad the weather has been ass but oh well. \o/ Effin A Cotton, effin A