• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Rihanna's 4head

TRIBE Member
It took me from my last post till now to read everything in this thread and catch up.

....and by the time I post this there will most likely be a bunch more posts.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

erika

TRIBE Member
There's hope for my 'hood yet:
Mercer Union gallery has moved in
Another gallery has opened that has some art and turntables and a guy who was spinning vinyl including 45's when I walked by last night
AND there's a new lovely vegan place called the Calico Cafe that makes super tasty food presented beautifully, all this within three blocks of my house :)

supakeli

TRIBE Member
Our new place is amazing. We've been here a week and we've both woken up in the best moods everyday.
Unpacking is a bit of a bitch, but once that's done it will be even more extra amazing.
Yay new place!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sugar

TRIBE Member
Our new place is amazing. We've been here a week and we've both woken up in the best moods everyday.
Unpacking is a bit of a bitch, but once that's done it will be even more extra amazing.
Yay new place!!
Yay! Can't wait to see it :)

So nice to start my first day back at work with a 9:30 meeting that happens to be right next door to my apartment! Yay for a 10-hour sleep!

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
I would like to drop kick the masochistic homo who decreed weddings and other family functions as social fixtures.
I would like to suplex the jerkstore who thinks that weddings are an appropriate venue and occasion to set other people up to ostensibly get married.

kuba

TRIBE Member
for lysistrata and atp:
"simpler language resultsed in significantly higher ratings of intelligence, showing that the unnecessary use of complex language sent out a bad impression"
from a princeton university study.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
#1) no context to that sentence.
#2) no source link from which to judge context ourselves.
#3) atp don't post no more.
#4) my high falutin' language days were over once i left uni and got into the daily grind. now i mostly post about cock and pussy and teevee shows.

skin deep

TRIBE Member
for lysistrata and atp:
"simpler language resultsed in significantly higher ratings of intelligence, showing that the unnecessary use of complex language sent out a bad impression"
from a princeton university study.
There are way worse offenders.

It might be the fact that some people just think that if they regurgitate a common idea with bigger/more complicated words, then people will think they're smart, rather than simply repeating somebody else's ideas.

kuba

TRIBE Member
#1) no context to that sentence.
#2) no source link from which to judge context ourselves.
#3) atp don't post no more.
#4) my high falutin' language days were over once i left uni and got into the daily grind. now i mostly post about cock and pussy and teevee shows.
it was taken from the globe and mail's social studies section today.

how is there no context? I haven't been following your posting to be honest but you are definitely (or were) one of the chronic overusers (which is probably not a word anyways) of words that were unnecessary.

i don't care if atp doesn't post here anymore. he's one of you as well.