• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

No! You can do it though if you want. ; )
Syntax Error said:
they should all be deleted. just to see what it would do to everyone's post count.
You got that in on post #5 on one of the older NC threads c-stack.
You're slipping!

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
Nobody Cares must be one of the longest running forum topics out there. Anyone know what it ranks?
When I worked at myspace(*shudder*), some of the forum threads there topped a million posts. Remakes of the thread still get huge post counts.

Thread is "Post what is on your mind right now". You'd be amazed at the volume of crap that teenagers and their stay at home moms can post in there

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
workdowntown said:
When I worked at myspace(*shudder*), some of the forum threads there topped a million posts. Remakes of the thread still get huge post counts.

Thread is "Post what is on your mind right now". You'd be amazed at the volume of crap that teenagers and their stay at home moms can post in there
I meant timewise more than post count!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
i need to update my post count in this thread past 185. Mich how do you get inspired to get such high post counts in the NC thread? Is it a workout regime? A special diet? Finger exercises? Fill me in!

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
SneakyPete said:
Is Tom as big of a loser as he appears to be?
No offence to my gay friends but that guy sucks more dick than all of them combined. He's just a figurehead now though but yeah, he's your standard Cali jock douchebag with a comp-sci certification/friend who has one.

Last edited:

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
btwn the father daughter incest and out of control teenagers, I'm finding australia less than exactly how Yahoo Serious and Crocodile Dundee described it.

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
btwn the father daughter incest and out of control teenagers, I'm finding australia less than exactly how Yahoo Serious and Crocodile Dundee described it.
Don't forget all the serial killers and backpacker murders!

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
cont. from old NC.....

to those who asked after my initial spinning experience: thanks! it was hard, but not as hard as i was afraid it would be. i have trouble going fast and standing up, i can't keep up a rythm but my co-worker friend who went with me told me that tightening hte tension makes it possible to keep even circles with your feet (slower ones, but more even.) i kept it on low low tension the whole time because i'm a fatass newbie and also because i never learned how to ride a bike so the whole leg movement is foreign to me.

i certainly sweated! and at least when you're on a machine i don't have to worry that i'm totally gonna turn the wrong way and bash into someone as i ocassionally did back when i used to take aerobics classes.

the moving floor is so wierd though, i felt disoriented walking on the real floor afterwards.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
So, it's spring and time for the random friend requests again on fb I see (From men I have never met in my life) :rolleyes:

I don't know what's stranger, the requests or the fact that of the 576 ppl they are friends with, 570 are women (example of one guy). Whatever dude.