• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

lok

TRIBE Member
ive been watching how i met your mother and I just saw the burger episode which prompted me to sign out the bbq on the roof of my building and cook a double patty master piece.

so. fucking. worth it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
I have now consumed copious amounts of vodka, along with sniffle stuff yet I am not tired enough to crash. One more drink ought to do it...

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
We're caught in a trap
I can't walk out
Because I love you too much baby

Why can't you see
What you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say?

We can't go on together
With suspicious minds
And we can't build our dreams
On suspicious minds

So, if an old friend I know
Drops by to say hello
Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?

Here we go again
Asking where I've been
You can't see these tears are real
I'm crying

We can't go on together
With suspicious minds
And we can't build our dreams
On suspicious minds

Oh let our love survive
Or dry the tears from your eyes
Lets don't let a good thing die

When honey, you know
Ive never lied to you
Mmm yeah, yeah

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
When I was sick Mary had the hot soup boiling
Didn't know why but it felt so good
Like some waffles in that morning
Headed back to the woods
Now I'm full as tick
Got some soul on blast in the cassette
Food for my brain
I haven't stopped learning yet
Hot wings from Mo-Joe's
Got my forehead sweating
Celery and blue cheese on my menu next

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I just watched Jumper.
I really like it. its got me all pumped.
thats a cool ass power man, i want it. that'd be the fucking shit!!!
and that kid that played the main guy before he turned in to faggie ass anakin skywalker is such a cutie.
Im going to attempt to teleport myself thru walls now.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Donkey Show, darling Donkey Show.
Thank you for all the joy and pain.
Picture shows, second balcony, was the place we'd meet, second seat, go Dutch treat, you were sweet.

Thank you for walks down lovers lane.
I can see, hearts carved on a tree, letters inter-twined, for all time, yours and mine, that was fine.

Thank you for funny cards from Spain.
I recall, Central Park in fall, how you tore your dress, what a mess, I confess, that's not all.

Thank you for seeing me again.
Though we go, on our seperate ways, still the memory stays, for always, my heart says, Danke Schoen.

Donkey Show, Auf Wiedersehn, Donkey Show.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
i knew i wasn't totally crazy

Don't be alarmed if it looked like the entire internet was infected with something earlier this morning—Google apparently tagged every search result, including its own sites, as something that "may harm your computer."

The glitch seems to be fixed now (11:50 a.m., EST), and the tips we received from watchful readers came in between 9:52 and 10:20 a.m. EST. We'll update if any official word on what happened comes out of Mountain View. Thanks to Jim and Andy for the screenshots, and to all the readers who tipped us.

http://lifehacker.com/5143489/google-marked-every-site-as-harmful-this-morning

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
My gift to you tribers who love the pork, BACON MAN!

3242109402_32e136fc2a_o.jpg

Blog and instructions on how to make him can be found here: http://foodproof.com/blogs/view/post/bacon-man-435 Enjoy!!

lok

TRIBE Member
I hate one of those head colds that feels just like a hang over except you didn't do anything fun to earn it.

I am now caught up to How I met your mother and I finally watched Never Back Down - fucking amazing piece of art.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Well, I was gonna be a good girl and do some work, but I can't log in to stupid Citrix, so I guess that mean's I'm exempt from ruining my Saturday :D

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Well, I was gonna be a good girl and do some work, but I can't log in to stupid Citrix, so I guess that mean's I'm exempt from ruining my Saturday :D

Hey Allison! I hate Citrix, what a crappy program! It never seems to work properly. I use Cumulus specifically, as one of our clients hosts their image database on it... it's always a pain in the ass to use.

Indeed, you now have a good excuse not to work. :)

sugar

TRIBE Member
Hey Allison! I hate Citrix, what a crappy program! It never seems to work properly. I use Cumulus specifically, as one of our clients hosts their image database on it... it's always a pain in the ass to use.

Indeed, you now have a good excuse not to work. :)

Hi Joe! Are you coming out tonight? I am leaning towards it, but am having some second thoughts, as my back is in bad shape and may prevent me from dancing.

Citrix is ass. Once they finally get me a work laptop, it'll be a thing of the past. But for now it's kind of a saving grace in that I don't have to work right now :)