• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
Sometimes I wish I lived in a small village, where weddings were a huge celebration that involved the whole village... happy time for everyone.

Here, it's kind of sad that the "happiest day of your life" consists of huge hassles for everyone else. *sigh*

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
I dunno.... I have a feeling that no matter how considerate you are, there will still be quite a few people who feel hassled :\

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Nice. My work is buying me a Crate and Barrel desk. It pays to do the researching and printing of nice desks for them.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

keld

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Not for me. Two original members? Sorry, that's called Zwan.

I would definitely go if D'Arcy or James were up there, even Melissa.
this post sparked a whole night of downloading SP records and reading about the band.

"ninety-seven percent of what you would hear off of any Smashing Pumpkins record is, pretty much, just Billy and Jimmy."
apparently he played all the guitar and bass parts. tho i agree it's lame to 'reunite' a band with only 2 members.

i think one of the most underrated records is his solo album 'the future embrace'. it's got a few great tracks.

haven't bothered with the new SP records...

sugar

TRIBE Member
Michlerish said:
I dunno.... I have a feeling that no matter how considerate you are, there will still be quite a few people who feel hassled :\
But you can definitely diminish the hassle by

a) not having a wedding party
b) not having multiple events (engagement party, jack n jill, shower, etc.)
c) not forcing people to travel (or if you do have it out of town, providing transportation)

tobywan

TRIBE Member
exrboy said:
Should I eat this piece of KFC?
Yes. And if you haven't already, Ima smack you!

And, just thought I'd share that I really dig listening to jazz late @ night...*snaps fingers and taps toes*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sk8

TRIBE Member
i am so happy that today is election day in the US for the sole fact that i will no longer have to hear about it constantly.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Renting a car is way cheaper than I thought. 30 bucks tax in for the weekend + unlimited mileage.

Why did I think it was like a hundo min?

dr. claw

A certain piggy who visited my apartment last night managed to polish off a container of cashews, a box of pims, a bar of 75% dark chocolate I was considering using for baking, half a bottle of ice wine, half a container of orange juice, and a turkey and swiss cheese sandwich in a matter of minutes.

Apparently langoliers do exist.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
That sounds really cheap.

If you add insurance and there other fees on there it will climb up to around 100 I am sure.

Caz

TRIBE Member
It totaled up all the fees etc on the site and found that final price. i should double check though.

It was also from a place called Dollar Rentals, and it's one of those toy Kia plastic cars, so maybe it really is that cheap.

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
i made myself a cup of coffee and it tasted like ass so i threw it out. i got one from starbucks and it's tasting like ass and now my stomach is starting to churn. grrrrrr.

coffee is bad m'kay?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dr. claw

Fuck the sandwiches. Go for the scones made of compressed pork drippings, butter, sugar, more butter, and lard.

The turkey one isn't half bad though.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
my boss' daughter gave me ALL OF HER REESE' PEANUT BUTTER CUPS AND REECES PIECES from her halloween stash!

crazy chick doesn't like chocolate and peanut butter. what the hell.

her: 0

me: 1,000,000

dr. claw

The scones are the shiznet, even if you feel yourself having a massive coronary as you eat them

a pretty good way to go, though

dr. claw

J, if you wish to refrain from indulging you can borrow the services of my langolier. The other week I had a box of chocolates out- I swear to god I blinked and they were all gone.