• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
a friend cooked me dinner and he didn't want to decide on which kind of fish - I like fish - to cook so he made two kinds!

I'm pretty lucky to have a buddy who knows how much I like fish.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Beautiful day with the pup and a few friends in High Park today. We found a wonderful spot, set up our blanket and lounged for a few hours in the sun whilst chatting. Excellent!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
I just dont have people that do normal shit in my life.
when you see me sitting on a blanket in a park, it will most be because I now live on it.

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
Hawk Eye said:
I'm not a conversational person on the phone. So with texting it cuts out all the small talk that you have to do.
me neither. i HATE talking on the phone. its torture for me.
i only want to specifics. like where to be and when. thats it.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
that video tyler's demo reel to showcase his editing talents, Lori.

also, I am mad you were in town and didn't visit me.

erika

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
even with an entire key word missing? Im doing this often lately. entire words. wtf
yep
it reads even better that way
and as for words missing, I have to warn you - it's only going to get worse :p

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
I just dont have people that do normal shit in my life.
when you see me sitting on a blanket in a park, it will most be because I now live on it.

Well isn't that too bad. I have the feeling you would have loved it today. ;)

You'd be amazed at how many ppl we both know that do 'normal' things grovespinna. It's the new trend.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
7am and I've been awake for an hour because my asshole neighbour decided to fire up the power tools.
Today is the day I finally lose my shit.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Probably the most comfortable sleep I've ever had at a hotel last night...though given it was only 5 hours, well, sucks.

Good morning!

kaniz

TRIBE Member
What the fuck is wrong with people?

The other day I was walking up Jarvis coming home at like 5:00pm, and there was this group of 3 guys in front of me and Faunty. We are about to walk past them, and they start going off about "Smelling some Ganja", and start harassing me and Faunty for weed.

Next thing you know, the guys are starting to reach into our pockets and shit. Faunty runs off towards my apartment after he gets the one guy out of his pockets. I get the other guy off of me, I need to pick up my cellphone off the ground and tell the one guy to not touch my shit.

I'm just a bit "wtf?" and start to speed up my walking a bit thinking its just dumb kids being a bit rowdy and not going to escalate very far. I end up walking close to the one guy who was on Faunty, and he starts to grab at my shirt and grab me, so I'm trying to get him off me and he's going all "Dont touch me dude, dont touch me" - and starting to get a bit more aggressive while trying to make another go at my pockets.

I end up getting past him and running to my apartment building, they follow me into my lobby and keep going "Guys, weed? we know you got some weed on you" and grabbing at us, I manage to get my key into the door and open it, and the guy grabs onto my arm - I end up having to KICK the guy to get him off me and pull the door shut as soon as fucken possible to not let them into my building.

WHAT.THE.FUCK. Seriously, I had to KICK a guy off of me to get home?!$!? In broad daylight on Jarvis and Carlton

The thing that bugs me is how 100% random it was - not provoked or anything. Now my minds ran through a few 'what if' situations, like - what if this had been at night? what if I hadnt' been a few meters away from my apartment building? Also made me realize how fucken useless I am when it comes to self defence - and perhaps that's something I should do something about.

sk8

TRIBE Member
ATTN KRZYSIU

There is a new kids show - animal mechanicals - and it involves a robot unicorn

animal_mechanicals_150.gif

(it also has a dinosaur, sasquatch, mouse and komodo dragon in robot form)

kline

TRIBE Member
kaniz--- first, you can't threaten a 911 call if your cell phone's on the ground. second, if douche bags are doing this then dial 911 and ask them if they want you to make the call. has always worked on this end if i've had more than 1 guy accosting me.

and not that anybody'll care, but waking up in a cold sweat sucks--
waking up in a cold sweat for the past week, habitually between 0530h-0600h sucks more--

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
i woke up this morning in a great mood.

then, i got an e-mail from rogers, and they are too stupid to look into my file, and send me completely un-true information. what a bunch of fucking idiots, even in their customer care management office.

then, someone who owes me important information for tomorrow, sends me an e-mail because they don't have any of it done. seriously bud, you should have worked on the weekend.

fucking mondays.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
kirstenmeows said:
Texting on the other hand is the root cause of so many people's inability to spell, never mind write a proper sentence. It's impersonal, and takes twice as long as it would to say the same thing (even in text speak). I refuse to do it and will continue to pick up the phone when I have something to say.

I am slow convert, I used to text a ton. My thoughts, this is a fantastic tool -quicker, easier, etc? But now, not so much for the exact same reasons.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
omg kaniz, i'm glad you're ok, i can't believe that happened! if that can happen to 2 guys in broad daylight... perhaps i'm not as safe as i feel walking the streets and cutting through allen gardens by myself at night. ugh. scary. surely you can report that to the police?

hellof a weekend this was! i slapped a guy on the dancefloor at circa. the creepy guy factor was through the roof in general, but this one guy... after he grabbed my ass and i swatted it away and gave him the evil eye till he left that area of the dancefloor... he came back and grabbed my friend, right in front of me. and then, in an interesting turn of events, i actually picked up. after all the creepy guys it was nice to see the eye contact, dancey flirty pickup can still happen.

sk8

TRIBE Member
twice now while elissa's been watching superwhy it's flipped to 15-20 seconds of football interviews.

weird. i guess PBS and CBS are getting their feeds mixed up.