• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
daddyiwantchocolate said:

I wish.
I had a partial bowel obstruction at the same time as a crohn's flare up. I felt like I was going to explode. They stuck a tube down my nose(while i was awake) and sucked out some of the contents of my stomach. It was horrible... but it was only a partial obstruction so I didn't have to have surgery.. though i would take that over the tube in the nose any day.

at least I've got a laptop!

Last edited by a moderator:

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
You know how they have chessmasters? And grandmasters?

Do they also have them for tic-tac-toe, which is basically the same game, but simplified for 5-year olds instead of 10-year olds?

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know what the difference between a traffic warning ticket versus a charge ticket is?

Do you still pay the fine amount on a warning?
If so, what is the difference?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hamza

TRIBE Member
I got both, a printed warning with a set payable fine, and a ticket that says "charge" and then has the same payable fine.

?

sugar

TRIBE Member
Montreal is really not fun when you're here to deal with your crazy uncle whose house is so filthy you have to stay in a hotel. But at least I am now in a hotel with AC, and everything isn't covered in dust or mildew.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
djglobalkiller said:
heard some techno beats coming from woodbine park tonight when i passed it???

The Z103 underwear affair thing was happening, I was at the park for a b'day and saw a legion of men and women jog past in their underwear, lots of them were waaay too fat for that kind of action, lemme tell ya. :p

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
yeah i looked it up, some underwear walk for cancer, i remember sitting on a patio in the beaches, and seeing all these random people walking by in underwear(some that shouldnt have been too), as well as lingere, booty shorts, etc etc, was fun to watch... driving down to kew beach afterwards, we saw the party... looked like a stage setup with djs, and an electric circus type vibe,

leslie spit afterdark isnt fun without a) bug repellent, some form of spiderweb repellent, a bike, and flashlight... made it 2.4 km before having to turn back.. gate was locked, how do you get the car in, as even though the gate is locked, a couple of cars passed us. got there just after 845pm, park closed, so im curious how a car got in?

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
ev said:
I wish.
I had a partial bowel obstruction at the same time as a crohn's flare up. I felt like I was going to explode. They stuck a tube down my nose(while i was awake) and sucked out some of the contents of my stomach. It was horrible... but it was only a partial obstruction so I didn't have to have surgery.. though i would take that over the tube in the nose any day.

at least I've got a laptop!

dude that sucks. i feel for you. last summer i got the awesome tube down my nose while awake too - not only is it the most disgusting thing to go through while awake, but the doctor gave me a bloody nose. i would choose surgery over that any day again too.

i was in the hospital a couple weeks ago. wish i had a laptop.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deevah

TRIBE Member
i want a kitty that plays the xylophone!!!!!!!!!

i think the next time i'm bored, i'll put a hat on my cat's head and superglue an bandolina to his front paws

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Dear Rajo,

When trying to say "so and so is 1000m long", people think "Hey, just how big is 1000m?", and then you scramble to think of a good comparison and say "its as big as 10 foot ball fields". Why not just say 10 foot ball fields and skip that annoying middle step?

- Footballer Kaniz