• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

This is the thread that you can post stuff about your life (trivial, boring, whatever) that nobody really gives a flying shit about.

My laptop is making a fizzing noise.
Mostly when I scroll down the screen.
Since the old thread was taking so long to load, and I (for one) don't want to stop telling people that there's a thread for all the super boring non-important stuff they post, here is the new thread to throw it all in.

And for the record, my laptop is still making a fizzing noise, still mostly when I scroll down the screen.
Well, it's that time again ladies and gents, where the old thread was getting too big, and it's time to start anew with Nobody cares...Part III.

The fizzy laptop screen is totally a non-issue these days, given that I sent it back and got a new one.

However, my FFFF key is sticking.
daddyiwantchocolate on February 24 said:
So, Nobody Cares, Part III was busting at the seams and it's time for lucky number 4.

Funnily enough my new laptop sometimes makes a fizzy noise. It reminds me of the good old days.
Lucky number 4's time was coming to a close, and now it's time for Nobody Cares Number 5: Redux.

Let's strive for an NC as it existed in 2003 - 2005, with significantly fewer retards.

No fizzing screens and no sticking FFFF keys! Times are good.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
I just found out I'm being sent to Calgary for two weeks from May 19th-30th and then to Toronto from July 30th to August 5th.

Oy...travelling this summer was not in the plans. Need to save for the basement renos.

Stan

TRIBE Member
I just wanted to point out that mingster made a typo and we can't let her off the hook that easily just by making a whole new NC thread.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
what makes a successful NC post is the ability to blend sarcastic contempt with humorous inanity.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Stan said:
I just wanted to point out that mingster made a typo and we can't let her off the hook that easily just by making a whole new NC thread.
it's because we were both trying to point it out at once. we broke the intardets. :(

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
like acres and acres of vacant space waiting to be filled with more vacant space.