• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
yeah I know one of the bartenders, have to try that one of these fridays, sounds like a good way to warm up into a messy night

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
haha, EVERYBODY knows Sandra! She's sweet. She's not bartending anymore though... she's the bottle service/vip host chick now

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

starr

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
haha, i forgot about that piece.

I'll have to figure out a way to be super bitchy* so she can sneer and complain about it in the article.

(read: acting like myself)

i think you should take her out for dinner and poison her.
at least half of toronto would applaud.
i'd send you flowers for sure.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
You can scratch out Oprah and Dr. Phil (the King and Queen of Judgmental Land)...but pizzzzzza sounds good. I am dieting though. :)

futronic

TRIBE Member
stir-fry said:
i'm having lunch this friday at some place in markham that sports 80 (EIGHTY) different wing flavours.
colonel sanders = eat your heart out!

Are you talking about All Star Wings at 16th/Woodbine?

If so, they're awesome.

-- Jay aka Fut

futronic

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
Fucking Leah McLaren was supposed to call me and interview me for some shit and nothing.

Annoying.

Me too. For the same thing, methinks. (Also nothing).

-- Jay aka Fut

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
lol... i think so.... i know TBS did a show of the top ten funniest commercials and they used one of the spots i did but i never actually saw the show!

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
yeah, you started the rumor about the girl choking :p

I paused it and was like "How do I know that girl!?" and racked my brain for a while before ev told me.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
hahahaha awesome! :p

soooooo whats been happening in the world of tribe?! i haven't been around in like a year! i see the girl stuff fourm finally happened which is totally sweeet! how have you been lady?

Status
Not open for further replies.