• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
You know who're crazy?

Russians.

I "hate" Russians, but somehow some of my favorite people happen to be Russians. [/Michlerish]

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
my facebook = tribe.

fuck facebook.

actual off the boat russians, that i know. dependable drinking buddies, good, clean, honest to a fault people. don't tell them your hungry though 'er your fucked.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I don't want to have to go to court today. I'm feeling like crap and want to stay in bed till my date tonight.

also, i think my cat has fleas so I'm avoiding her while I figure out what to do about it. back away, not today, disco kitty.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Rude1_247 said:
Welcome back, slugger. how's the battle wound?
Quite a few looks at work, going with the playing hockey on the weekend story rather than I have another job as a security / door goon / was jumped tale of woe :(

Stitches out thursday, toof fixed today after lunch.

Mongo still has some bite left ladies dont worry!

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
waking up this morning, realizing my vacation was over and that i left my keys in the entry to my apartment (not returned to super yet) is putting my anxiety into override.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
junglegirl said:
you were jumped chris?
Friday night, working at the bar, tried to break up a small fight that grew into quite the melee.

Jumped from behind, got whacked pretty good, didn't see it coming right in the face, eye is a little black, and a few stitches, chipped toof :( 6 hours at St Mikes and I was put back together. No hot nurse stories to share unfortunately.

But the doctor was pretty cute, and some pretty good flirting going back and forth. She was ouch, looks sore, I petty the fool that tried to take you on, blah blah, blah. I was like flirting will make me a very subservient patient doc, she was like, oh I like that. And so on and so forth.

Worse part was, it was the end of her shift, and some other doctor stitched my face, I was hoping she would come back and do it, that would have been tres hot, and quite the story.

But the money maker is still working :)

Should be good as new in a week.

Going to revaluate this whole second job business me thinks.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
ChrisD said:
Going to revaluate this whole second job business me thinks.
At the very least, you work in an area that's not really known for club/bar violence. Smart to stay away from the Entertainment District....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
junglegirl said:
I could never do your job (obviously)
I worked with a girl in London who was smaller than you and completely not-intimidating to look at. She was one of the toughest broads ever though... broke up many a cat fight.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
so i dropped my camera this weekend and the lens is tilted a bit and won't close...

do you think the guys at the repair place will believe that I opened it and the lens was tilted?

heres hoping!

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Rude1_247 said:
At the very least, you work in an area that's not really known for club/bar violence. Smart to stay away from the Entertainment District....
Im looking, problem is the whole I only want to do one night a week, and only work the door. I have it pretty good where I am, they just need to hire more guys around my size and bigger and that will cost them at least $100 a night if not more.

Im going in on Wed to talk it over and get some min staffing numbers for nights, we used to go with much more on Fri / Sat nights, for some reason down to 3 on Friday and 4 on Saturday, and it just isnt safe.

Mind you, this is the first time Ive been hit like this since getting into this business around 1999, so very lucky in this respect. It could have been much worse given the amount of people fighting.

Oh, your buddy is in, spoke to the owners yesterday, he just needs to pop in, tell him to call me before hand and I can pass along the 411 on who to talk to, and what to say, etc. Maybe even go in with him, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.