• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody Cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
no one's answering their phones when I dial!

this is so hard. I'm so lazy and hungry at the same time!

woe, woe, I say.

JLV

TRIBE Member
august is so bittersweet for me. on one hand, the weather is at its peek, NFL starts soon and there's always camping or a trip to the cottage... and on the other hand, it's the end of the summer, school is starting and the days are getting shorter.

why can't it be july forever?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sugar

TRIBE Member
It's still usually summery weather til late September, Jess! Just because you have to go back to school doesn't mean it's not summer. Sucks to be you though :p

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
sounds like an oxymoron.

I'm tired of working and just want to be extremely lazy right now. I wish I could take this week off.

technowelt

TRIBE Member
Haha. From my friend's facebook profile:

'Hey everyone,...please watch me sunday night at 10pm on A&E on the Two Coreys. It's the "scripted reality show" with Corey Haim and Corey Feldman...and no, I did not sleep with him if that's what they make it look like...it was all scripted! xo'

screamy

TRIBE Member
I'm going to Ottawa on Thursday for an extended long weekend...haven't been there in over 15 years.

Hmm. There's probably a reason I haven't been there in that long.

Apart from hoping to tribespot Baby Rataxes, Rataxes Sr. and Grumblegirl somewhere during my visit, and a trip to the war museum, what else should I try to fit in?

(it is Grumblegirl, right? I always confuse people :eek:)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
Can I not make drunkenly sweeping generalizations? Fucking hell. They're a pretty fucking cool bunch and I'm stickin' with that.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
It's so hot in my apartment right now I can't sleep. And oddly enough I'm bored with facebook for the moment. So I've resorted to Tribe and the legendary Nobody cares thread.

*sweats feverishly*

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
sweep away dun.

to generalize; the closer they are to a large body of water, the crazier they are (in a good way).

p.s facebook is balls

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Status
Not open for further replies.