• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
afterglow said:
when I get my pup I'll name him Potsie and they can hang out and stuff. Except your dog will be infinately more cooler than mine and will definately get way more chicks (i mean bitches).
you cannot get him a leather jacket that is cheating

afterglow

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
when I get my pup I'll name him Potsie and they can hang out and stuff. Except your dog will be infinately more cooler than mine and will definately get way more chicks (i mean bitches).
you cannot get him a leather jacket that is cheating

Right now he's a shaking, scared puppy. I'm not sure why, but I think it has something to do with the balcony door and him not realising it was there until now.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Today I saw this guy on the streetcar who had a small dog (looked like a pug only smaller) and he had it dressed up in a miniature camouflage parka with tiny fur hood, he also had miniature ugg boots on it FFS. Miniature UGG boots!

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
he's probably just seein himself in the glass and getting really freaked out.
edit. Fonz
and edit. for alex: concrete proof that UGGS are wrong, even on dogs

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
son of a bitch, it's Siberia outside.

I love it, though.

I just dealt with all that biz with a heavy, full-ass backpack. I feel...hardened!

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
mayab said:
This episode of Dancelife was VERY low on the dancing! There was more singing:mad: I want a refund!
What in the goodness is this show? I only caught the last bit and it appeared to be a try out for z103.5??

mayab

TRIBE Member
MissBlu said:
What in the goodness is this show? I only caught the last bit and it appeared to be a try out for z103.5??
It follows the lives of several dancers living in L.A., trying to make a career out of dancing. So you see them going on auditions, going to class etc

Blake, from So You Think You Can Dance, is on it.

screamy

TRIBE Member
Man, I just got some awful news. A good friend of mine has a daughter who has been battling a rare form of cancer for about three years now, and she relapsed once but pretty much kicked it in the ass and sent it packing about four months ago.

It's back, it's terminal; they're giving her six months, at the outside, to live.

She's nine.

I want to crawl under a rock and cry.

:(

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
Many years ago, I knew a four-year old boy who died of cancer. His family was very close to mine and it was absolutley heart-breaking. It's such a cliche to say that parents should never have to mourn their own children, but it's true. He was survived by his brother, who was absolutely the cutest toddler the world has ever known. It was such a tragedy. I'm very sorry Screamy.

screamy

TRIBE Member
Thanks guys.

Right now I just wish I could get out to Pickering and hug them all until they didn't hurt so much any more.

But of course because she's so ill and her immune system is essentially non-existent, I can't (fuck, I'd take a cab, if I had to, or even try the GO however far it goes east on the weekend; even a couple dozen screeching stops with my ears couldn't be a drop in the ocean compared to the pain they're feeling). AGGGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.