1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody cares...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Krzysiu, Feb 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

That is the littlest carrier ever!

When Bruiser was brand new, you could hold him in your hand. Chihuahua puppies = the teeniest cuteness

2. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

lol - the costume.

3. afterglow

afterglow TRIBE Member

4. mitsuko souma

mitsuko souma TRIBE Member

when I get my pup I'll name him Potsie and they can hang out and stuff. Except your dog will be infinately more cooler than mine and will definately get way more chicks (i mean bitches).
    you cannot get him a leather jacket that is cheating

5. afterglow

afterglow TRIBE Member

It's actually Gremlin's carrier :D

6. afterglow

afterglow TRIBE Member

Right now he's a shaking, scared puppy. I'm not sure why, but I think it has something to do with the balcony door and him not realising it was there until now.

7. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

Today I saw this guy on the streetcar who had a small dog (looked like a pug only smaller) and he had it dressed up in a miniature camouflage parka with tiny fur hood, he also had miniature ugg boots on it FFS. Miniature UGG boots!

8. mitsuko souma

he's probably just seein himself in the glass and getting really freaked out.
    edit. Fonz
    and edit. for alex: concrete proof that UGGS are wrong, even on dogs

9. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

Alex - a cumberband done in the family tartan.

ps: I hope the dog didn't wear the Uggs in the snow!

10. afterglow

afterglow TRIBE Member

nah james went out there and came in and the dog started barking and growling.

11. mayab

mayab TRIBE Member

12. mitsuko souma

yeah it sucks when you have two pets to deal with

13. SellyCat

SellyCat TRIBE Member

son of a bitch, it's Siberia outside.

I love it, though.

I just dealt with all that biz with a heavy, full-ass backpack. I feel...hardened!

14. mitsuko souma

thats why i stayed in :)
    this computer is way too fucking slow i'm going to bed
    'night dan (& co.)

15. L'ilMisSunshine

L'ilMisSunshine TRIBE Member

I had wild-ass sex dreams this morning that left me w-t-f-ing? this morning ... I even had to double-check with my boyfirend when he left the house.

16. SellyCat

SellyCat TRIBE Member

What did you have to double-check?

17. L'ilMisSunshine

L'ilMisSunshine TRIBE Member

If parts of my dream were true!

18. MissBlu

MissBlu TRIBE Member

What in the goodness is this show? I only caught the last bit and it appeared to be a try out for z103.5??

19. mayab

mayab TRIBE Member

It follows the lives of several dancers living in L.A., trying to make a career out of dancing. So you see them going on auditions, going to class etc

Blake, from So You Think You Can Dance, is on it.

20. stargurl*

stargurl* TRIBE Member

As if Crazy Frog wasn't enough, there's an ad on TV for Crazy Cow...

21. screamy

screamy TRIBE Member

Man, I just got some awful news. A good friend of mine has a daughter who has been battling a rare form of cancer for about three years now, and she relapsed once but pretty much kicked it in the ass and sent it packing about four months ago.

It's back, it's terminal; they're giving her six months, at the outside, to live.

She's nine.

I want to crawl under a rock and cry.

:(

22. mayab

mayab TRIBE Member

I'm sorry to hear that screamy. Cancer sucks:(

23. SellyCat

SellyCat TRIBE Member

Many years ago, I knew a four-year old boy who died of cancer. His family was very close to mine and it was absolutley heart-breaking. It's such a cliche to say that parents should never have to mourn their own children, but it's true. He was survived by his brother, who was absolutely the cutest toddler the world has ever known. It was such a tragedy. I'm very sorry Screamy.

24. Big Cheese

Big Cheese TRIBE Member

25. screamy

screamy TRIBE Member

Thanks guys.

Right now I just wish I could get out to Pickering and hug them all until they didn't hurt so much any more.

But of course because she's so ill and her immune system is essentially non-existent, I can't (fuck, I'd take a cab, if I had to, or even try the GO however far it goes east on the weekend; even a couple dozen screeching stops with my ears couldn't be a drop in the ocean compared to the pain they're feeling). AGGGH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.