• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayab

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
mayab said:
STRIPPER shoes! Hellen Mirren still has it though.
debatable

also debatable.
don't watch if your parents got divorced and you have any lingering uh, issues. but i will concede that the parents' performances were good
It is good to work through issues through movies. I'm also from a divorced family and I was just commenting on how fathers are generally lame all round while watching the movie again *lol* I <3 the intellectual/academic/liberal New York thing though, so that is probably why I loved the movie. And it was so psychodynamic in its analysis of the family dynamics.

I loved Helen Mirren in The Queen and she looks FANTASTIC for her age. She has been rocking a serious cleavage at all the awards shows. I don't like the above shoes though.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
rubytuesday said:
Rubber gloves:99 cents
Mr.Clean:2 dollars
Convincing someone else to clean the bathroom: priceless
i will come over and be your stand-in BF and clean your bathroom, for free, BUT:
you must be on your best GF-behaviour, ie. make me some sandwiches, or little cute finger-food, let me have the remote, wear something you wouldn't wear to your moms, and pleasure me while I'm watching 360. that is all.
This is a one-night only offer.
cleanest bathroom in town, i promise :D

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
i will come over and be your stand-in BF and clean your bathroom, for free, BUT:
you must be on your best GF-behaviour, ie. make me some sandwiches, or little cute finger-food, let me have the remote, wear something you wouldn't wear to your moms, and pleasure me while I'm watching 360. that is all.
This is a one-night only offer.
cleanest bathroom in town, i promise :D
Now "cleaning the bathroom" has a different connotation for me entirely.
Funny thing is we are preparing for tomorrow's orgy. ;)

mayab

TRIBE Member
rubytuesday said:
I want a dog badly.
I know! I LOVE my cats. But I want a dog to take for walks and teach it tricks. I think the behavioural psych courses that I'm doing are getting to me lol.

I saw a bulldog that loved to ride on a skateboard on MTV the other day. It was AMAZING!

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
rubytuesday said:
Now "cleaning the bathroom" has a different connotation for me entirely.
Funny thing is we are preparing for tomorrow's orgy. ;)
oh now THIS changes everything. If the only reason i am cleaning your filthy bathroom is for your filthy orgy than I had better be invited!
i will even rock the rubbergloves, hawt, hawt hawt.
*also my whole perception of you is now altered. from your handle i imagined you sitting on a lilypad somewhere with caterpillars and moonbeams and strawberry fields forever. now I know you're just having dirty orgies in your bathroom
but its still hot

mayab

TRIBE Member
Strangely the husband is happy to get a Chihuahua

But I'm not sure how useful those dogs are. And I think my cats will terrorize one. And then it will turn out all dysfunctional:O

But they are also super cute

Last edited:

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
oh now THIS changes everything. If the only reason i am cleaning your filthy bathroom is for your filthy orgy than I had better be invited!
i will even rock the rubbergloves, hawt, hawt hawt.
*also my whole perception of you is now altered. from your handle i imagined you sitting on a lilypad somewhere with caterpillars and moonbeams and strawberry fields forever. now I know you're just having dirty orgies in your bathroom
but its still hot
Well your perception is actually somewhat spot on. I lead the bf on with promises of orgies with my girls so he'll clean the bathroom and be our manservant for the weekend. I'm so cruel.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
rubytuesday said:
Well your perception is actually somewhat spot on. I lead the bf on with promises of orgies with my girls so he'll clean the bathroom and be our manservant for the weekend. I'm so cruel.
and as for YOU...
ruby that is pure Evil, like DeathStar evil
I can't believe I haven't thought of it already
oh well, 'Master & Servant' >orgies or no orgies> is still fun. live it up, i say.

Poot

TRIBE Member
ps: that chihuahua has three carriers - one Burberry (real), one patent leather ("for dress-up occasions"), and one pastel striped ("for spring"). In addition to his feather boa, he has a pair of sneakers, several sweatshirts and sweaters, one corduroy suit (in which he was photographed professionally with his "parents"), and a doggie tuxedo with a cumberband done in the family tartan.

It was rather confusing for him when their baby arrived and he was relegated to pet status.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Yeah, it's a pretty hilarious video. I can't decide what's funnier - the look of death the cat gives poor Bruiser (yes, he's named Bruiser, as in - after the dog in 'Legally Blonde'...) or Bruiser's sucker attack the moment the cat looks away.

They've actually got two other cats, but for obvious reasons they don't let them all interact together.

Silly dog.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
ps: that chihuahua has three carriers - one Burberry (real), one patent leather ("for dress-up occasions"), and one pastel striped ("for spring"). In addition to his feather boa, he has a pair of sneakers, several sweatshirts and sweaters, one corduroy suit (in which he was photographed professionally with his "parents"), and a doggie tuxedo with a cumberband done in the family tartan.
Oh - and a hallowe'en costume (a bee), however that one "bothered his weewee" :|

There is also a 2'x2' professional photograph of Bruiser framed & hanging over their fireplace.

ps: I love the little guy. :D

Poot

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
pics. now. of bee.
No pics because the costume was bothering his weewee and almost immediately removed!

boooooo!

I need to scan the "family photos" they had done with him in his corduroy suit. It's too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.