• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

enjiro

TRIBE Member
why oh why must such tasty cheese smell so bad..

I go through all these gymnastics to make sure I don't touch it cuz I don't want my fingers smelling like a bad date.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Most of the time I love having a bday on NYE, but as I age its not as much fun as it used to be :cool:

What to do tonight hmmm

dyad

TRIBE Member
*cough* *wheeze*

the cold I thought I was recovering nicely from came back full force this morning. the bar we had dinner at was a smoking establishment (im visiting kansas) which may account for much of the heavy-lung today.

oh well tonights plans have been downgraded to watching dr strangelove while sipping on lipton chicken noodle soup and im pretty ok with that. Heres to a hangover free flight home tomorrow!

Happy new year everybody

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
it wasn't ortiz, it was the ref. tito didn't take a single good shot to the head when he was on the ground. he needed to get up, but he wasn't getting beaten to a pulp.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
liddel was beating on his arms, he wasn't really hurting ortiz. what bugs me is that big john let the brazilian dude beat on the peruvian for like a minute because there wasn't any damage being done and that fight was on the undercard.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Muad'ib said:
liddel was beating on his arms, he wasn't really hurting ortiz. what bugs me is that big john let the brazilian dude beat on the peruvian for like a minute because there wasn't any damage being done and that fight was on the undercard.
when there's a fight stoppage you EXPECT nothing less than the guy on the ground being revived with smelling salt...Ortiz was up and had his T-shirt on in like 30 seconds!!!!

I would say 1/6 shots got through to his face and they weren't even clean shots...Ortiz can take a punch with the very best of them and the ref made a lousy call.

whatever...I was so confident in Ortiz I almost dropped money on him:D

paging starrshyne...

deep

TRIBE Member
It's a good thing I'm not currently downloading UFC 66 and looking forward to watching it while having up until now made an effort to avoid discussion of results

swenard

TRIBE Member
deep said:
It's a good thing I'm not currently downloading UFC 66 and looking forward to watching it while having up until now made an effort to avoid discussion of results
LOL!
I was thinking the same thing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.