• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
Kind of. I get those speed pill shivers from time to time, but mostly I can't string words together.
it's probably the ephedrine and sedative combination, it's like being high on caffeine and sleeping pills at the same time

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member

i'm a big fan of these two. i think its cuz i like the red bandana...gives him a certain je ne sais quoi.

the bottom one kinda looks like zorro though.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
dyad said:
oooooooh we had just had a gemini award returned to us by a major company in the states because their name didnt make the inscription ...
they didnt include a note, but they estimated its value at 1000 dollars which to me says "we hope you have to pay a customs charge" how very rude. I wish I could phone them up to say "nyah nyah suck it up bitches", but some other girl is going to try handling it with more diplomacy first.
Ha! Can even give Gemini awards away!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
Those are working for me too, and it gives you two levels of pirate-dom to exclaim on the message board.

The first guy's more of a scallywag, appropriate for most tomfoolery and shenanigans, but not fully pirate.

The second guy's a full-on pirate though, more appropriate for yelling "ARR!" and brandishing swords.

dyad

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
Ha! Can even give Gemini awards away!
indeed :) Its cool having one on the desk though (even though it has nothing to do with me) the facial grooves to the design will make a perfect handhold if I ever need to bludgeon someone

sugar

TRIBE Member
My boss switched everything over on my computer, and now I get to re-customise everything from the stupid, stupid defaults. :rolleyes:

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
sugar said:
My boss switched everything over on my computer, and now I get to re-customise everything from the stupid, stupid defaults. :rolleyes:
My work computer is so customize to my liking, if someone even touches a setting, I freak the fuck out on them.

sugar

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
My work computer is so customize to my liking, if someone even touches a setting, I freak the fuck out on them.
That's why I'm pissed off: there is so much to change! Especially in Outlook. It didn't seem to save any of my rules along with the data file. :mad:

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
sugar said:
That's why I'm pissed off: there is so much to change! Especially in Outlook. It didn't seem to save any of my rules along with the data file. :mad:
I'd Send in the Stabby Pirates!

Arrrrr *Stab Stab*

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Last night I was driving up the alley behind my house to park the car. I'm being followed by a black pickup truck and a black SUV, both with smoked out windows. I park and walk around to the front of my place and the cars pull up beside me. Out come about 9 ETF with helmets, big guns, body armour and masks. Later I was getting something from my car in the alley and one of them creeped up and was peeking around the corner at me with his gun. Questioned me for a bit then sent me back inside. A little unsettling.

Status
Not open for further replies.