• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody cares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac

TRIBE Member
YES! Honestly, RWKW started out so strong but it's sooooo boring.

Also, someone's going to try to get me on the LB Aftershow which will only make my entire life.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
kmac said:
YES! Honestly, RWKW started out so strong but it's sooooo boring.

Also, someone's going to try to get me on the LB Aftershow which will only make my entire life.

They already had Stephen on, I figure that they have to get LC on there sooner or later. I've gotta get all up in that.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sugar

TRIBE Member
I am tempted to go out to see Derrick Carter, but I don't wanna be tempted to be bad, so I dunno...

Staying in and reading a magazine also sounds appealing.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Yeah, a few friends are headed out for that, and I am trying to behave... plus have to be up eeeeeeeeeearly.

hrm.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
what the fucking hell?!

yesterday i grabbed a coke zero from the fridge when i got home. i drank it and it was tasting really funny like it was watered down. i thought maybe there was a hole in the can or something that made it go flat.

anyway i started this migrane medication last week and i looked at the shoppers heathwatch sheet and it states that change of taste is one of the most common side effect. so i googled the medication and it says that the taste of carbonated drinks changes for most people on this medication.

what a bizzare side effect!!

sugar

TRIBE Member
Poot said:
Yeah, a few friends are headed out for that, and I am trying to behave... plus have to be up eeeeeeeeeearly.

hrm.

How early is early? Maybe if we go together we can behave? :confused:

I am so tired from today, but I wanna shake my ass.

sugar

TRIBE Member
littlenutty said:
what the fucking hell?!

yesterday i grabbed a coke zero from the fridge when i got home. i drank it and it was tasting really funny like it was watered down. i thought maybe there was a hole in the can or something that made it go flat.

anyway i started this migrane medication last week and i looked at the shoppers heathwatch sheet and it states that change of taste is one of the most common side effect. so i googled the medication and it says that the taste of carbonated drinks changes for most people on this medication.

what a bizzare side effect!!

There is a particular UTI antibiotic that makes me get this bizarre smell in my nose/taste in my mouth...like a horrid perfume.

Hamza

TRIBE Member
sugar said:

you can shake it at my place, daft punk is playing in my living room

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Hamza said:
haha, I'm saving that for my soccer warm up this week. I used the jody set on thursday..played well
that wisternoff set is fuckin incredible.....jesus, when is he coming to town, would love to see way out west, then each do a dj set
WOW

Hamza

TRIBE Member
yeah, for sure!

I missed them last year....:-(

Only caught warren once back at the smirnoff festival...he tore it up.

Poot

TRIBE Member
sugar said:

ah - I need to leave for hamilton around 10 am.... I think it is safest if I just lay low tonight.

:(

kat

TRIBE Member
ugggh..get the fuck out date people.

seriously though. they came in as we were closing the restaurant. we told them this. their server has gone home. and an hour and a half later they are still fucking sitting here.

LET ME GO HOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.