1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

nobody cares:sports edition

Discussion in 'Sports' started by terrawrist III, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

2. Bernnie Federko

3. Bernnie Federko

4. Bernnie Federko

5. Bernnie Federko

6. Bernnie Federko

7. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I find it god damn fucking hilarious right now with all the womanizing that you preach against in the main forum about everyone, and inappropriate behaviour, you find time to go against AlexD's instructions and still post this shit. Demeaning to women.

Like are you retarded?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  8. Bernnie Federko

My conscience is clear.

I'll tell you what: I'll inform your employers of your posts, and the police, while you can do mine. Deal?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  9. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

shut up, Snitch.

10. Bernnie Federko

I want to know if the angry little napoleon is offended by the pics.

11. Bernnie Federko

12. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

" demeaning to women "...says the guy who ( allegedly ) kicked his ex girlfriend.

13. Bernnie Federko

I see anger and sadness in his behaviour. Must be difficult with that sort of emotional baggage keeping one up at night

14. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Bizarre. So that never happened, and you might want to take a serious look at how males can be abused.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  15. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Just tired of being rearranged on this board.

16. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

It really does start with you Bernie, and maybe post something that you are not pretending to be. Threatening anyone who might even have something to say?

17. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Seriously man, threatening to call the cops, and employers on a public message board is really lame dude. That's all you got. send them a thousand dj video's and 80's youtube threads.

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  18. Beer babe

Beer babe TRIBE Member

So you don't think it's wrong or out of your character to throw cups at some poor girl who didn't like your music, but kicking me is? That makes absolutely no sense, but then nothing you say does. There was more to the story that day, but I only mentioned that one part. Like most people who can't face what they really are, they block bad behaviour from their memories and continue living in a fantasy land. Neither of us acted well back then, but it sounds like I'm the only one who took a hard look at myself and made serious changes for the better.

It's just sad that you haven't changed at all.

19. Bernnie Federko

If it looks demeaning toward Women, and sounds demeaning toward Women... It's a piece of shit.

I find it very telling that through the anger he clearly is shackled with, he reacted by lashing out. The pattern presents itself time and time again. And even though it nets the same result, he hasn't changed in the 10 years on here; I wonder if its because he's scared, or doesn't know how?

You reap what you sow.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  20. Bernnie Federko

[​IMG]

21. Bernnie Federko

22. Bernnie Federko

23. Bernnie Federko