• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody Cares (producers edition)

Deus

TRIBE Member
There is a stairway in the 13 building where I work that has amazing lush reverb. I want to put it on an aux channel and send it to my tracks!

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
There is a stairway in the 13 building where I work that has amazing lush reverb. I want to put it on an aux channel and send it to my tracks!
i work in a building with amazing acoustics. On occasion, I've brought my tascam recorder in on a friday and recorded some pretty cool industrial, warm, echoey samples.

I also recorded some race car sounds from the Indy this past weekend. Then I realized how 'happy hardcore' they were and deleted them.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
proper house. too bad i can only really listen on pc speakers right now. sounds like a tune the cherry beach contingent would eat up!! :D

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
i would like to play at cb again, but doubt i will. it wouldn't be house anyway (probably ragtime jazz. it is making a comeback you know)

mrfinesse

TRIBE Member
Dunno where to put this, so I thought I'd just post it here.

Looking to get a pair of speakers, budget of $200, any recommendations?

What I've been eyeing Fostex PM0.4(n), is this a solid choice?