• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody cares - Men's edition

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
OKTOBERFEST IN 15 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

So excited!!! Like Christmas for drunks!!

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
after the first week of Oktoberfest, I've attended 5 times and consumed 38.5 liters of beer (or 77 pints).

I don't feel like shit.

Not one bit 0_o

gl*tch

TRIBE Member
I smoked 2 turkey legs yesterday w/ hickory wood chips and I finished some glorious Scotch on the back deck.

rod_g

TRIBE Member
I bought this wicked travel wallet, made from ballistic nylon in case the bad guys try and shoot/stab my money.

diablo

TRIBE Member
I was walking on Yonge Street and ran into a girl from high school that I always thought was cute. We weren't close friends or anything, but we always said hello, and we're Facebook friends. Anyway, we started chatting, and she was being super-friendly and smiling/laughing a lot. We stood there talking for a few minutes, and I just thought "Fuck it" and asked if she wanted to get a coffee or something. She was on her way to work so she couldn't, but she said "We should meet up tomorrow, though" and went to write down her number.

Then I woke up late for work on Wednesday morning.

*sigh*