• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nobody cares - Men's edition

assassaint

TRIBE Member
Stan said:
Your problem is asking first. You should just surprise her with it.

exactly. and when she says "wrong hole" you have to pick one of these 2 answers :

1. i know baby, i know (continue thrusting)
2. no its not baby (continue thrusting)

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
assassaint said:
exactly. and when she says "wrong hole" you have to pick one of these 2 answers :

1. i know baby, i know (continue thrusting)
2. no its not baby (continue thrusting)
As my friend always says, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission.

With that said, I accidentally had it slip one time and it went right up the back door. No warm up, no warning, no nothing. She was not impressed and in a considerable amount of pain.

Now that we broke up, I laugh... a lot.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Fuck you fucking meatheads who insist on spreading their legs like their giving birth whenever they sit down.

Don't give me that BS about your junk being too big and close your fucking legs so when I sit beside you I don't have to feel your nasty ass leg hair on mine.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
close close close CLOSE call today. went out to a friend's cabin and on the way home I was on the highway. Speed limit was 120, but I was cooking it along at 150.

I see a cop on the other side of the highway pass me and he just slams on the brakes and puts on his lights. I immediately slow down to speed limit and wait for him to catch up and hit me with a ticket.

Funny thing... he never caught up. I saw him do a uturn across the grass meridian, but he never caught up. Assuming he caught someone going faster than me.

I drove the speed limit from there on in lol

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
so my boss invited me to play hookie at work today and go seadooing instead.

how can I say no?

work for 2 hours and then go seadooing. sweet.

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Lucky bastid

I took my first jetski out this Feb in the Caribbean. This sweet 4 stroke Kawasaki but i'm pretty sure it had a limiter on it as i was maxxing out at 75kph.. fuck what a ride they had to pry me off the bitch

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
jetskiing is fun times for sure... jetskiing with a hot babes clutching you is even better, the rush is fantastic, wild times lead to wilder times ;)

i also enjoyed parasailing with a tandem 2 person hookup in the carib on grand cayman... the view from up there of the crystal clear water was fantastic.. we could even see some schools of fish, and some sharks...

if you can get a chance to go parasailling in cuba DO IT!!

also i like a good cohiba or monte christo (rum dipped)

BUT if you can find a bottle of 151 proof rum... i'll take it..

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Hi i'm God said:
Fuck you fucking meatheads who insist on spreading their legs like their giving birth whenever they sit down.

Don't give me that BS about your junk being too big and close your fucking legs so when I sit beside you I don't have to feel your nasty ass leg hair on mine.

why are you so close to said meatheads?

[jai]

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
So my friend emailed me the following. Do guys share their special BBQ recipes or is it fair to keep them badboys in the vault?
----------------
Dear Mr. K

You posses within you the power to spread joy, to share with others something that can bring unbounded happiness. I only ask you listen to my tale and consider my request.

It was late in the evening the sun had just begun to fade; the festivities of the night were well underway. The folks were playing at their games and enjoying their freedoms that seem so rare in the never stop commercial society seemingly bent on self destruction. There are few things in the forsaken world the can bring joy. What happened next was one of those things, the aura that resonated from this one as he entered was like standing in the middle of four simultaneous thunder claps. The power was immense. It shook the very souls of those in the room. The elation of the folks was resonant of those great moments of history, the completion of the Great Pyramid of Egypt, the announcement of the end of the WWII, the fall of Berlin wall. But unlike those moments this moment, this rift in the daily monotony of time can be repeated and spread and repeated again. You Wilson K have that power!

<scroll down>

Will you share with me your chicken marinade recipe?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Stan

TRIBE Member
Share the recipe, but substitute / omit a few key ingredients so it doesn't turn out as good when they make it.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
FACK, so I bought an egagement ring yesterday with hopes of having it come the beginning ofAugust so I could then obviously ask her to marry me and then plan the proper engagement party with friends and family. Turns out the ring may not be ready until end of August. I guess it is worth the wait as it is not the standard engagement ring.