• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Nobody cares - Men's edition

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Seriously, as men, we're king of inane bullshit and banter and there's no nobody cares thread.

There's a chick at work that wants me but something turns me off em if a chick is too easy*.

* when I'm sober

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
We came to the conclusion that we didn't need a nobody cares thread in here, because of some reason I can't remember.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
I noticed in the mirror today at work that one of my sideburns was longer then the other, like a lot longer. WTF. I had NO idea that was happening for weeks. I blame the over agressive mach 7 quad turbo powerrazor(tm).

Went home at lunch and fixed it.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
oooooo. the one thing I miss about home (Canada) is my massage therapist. seriously the best massage therapist I've ever been to my entire life.

my neck and shoulders are so mangled it's not even funny.

I have an appointment today and am so stoaked for it.

I always found myself wanting to post something in the guy thread, but can't find a relevant thread. this will do nicely.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Well there's my grunting/complaining/roaring thread.

I can't think of any meaningless banter that's gender specific. I don't know how those ho's do it all day.

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Duck shaped soap looks cute at first...but one slip and the beak goes in where you don't want it to go. :(

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Hi i'm God said:
I noticed in the mirror today at work that one of my sideburns was longer then the other, like a lot longer. WTF. I had NO idea that was happening for weeks. I blame the over agressive mach 7 quad turbo powerrazor(tm).
Someone needs to invent a razor with a built-in laser level. Not only would you have perfectly even sideburns every day, but you could turn off the lights and give yourself a wicked lightshow in the mirror.

Balzz

TRIBE Member
AdRiaN said:
Someone needs to invent a razor with a built-in laser level. Not only would you have perfectly even sideburns every day, but you could turn off the lights and give yourself a wicked lightshow in the mirror.
What if you stand crooked?:O

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Balzz said:
Duck shaped soap looks cute at first...but one slip and the beak goes in where you don't want it to go. :(
I can only imagine what will happen when the soap wears down into this phallic looking rocket.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
I have two very simple responses.

1. If you stand crooked, then you probably stand crooked throughout the day and your sideburns will appear even to the casual observer.

2. Drawing a line on the mirror does not provide the visceral satisfaction of using lasers, especially when you are trippin' balls. (note: I do not encourage shaving while trippin' balls)

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
Gilette warp speed 9 - dilithium crystal edition (with phaser leveling for precision control)

kaniz

TRIBE Member
the_fornicator said:
oooooo. the one thing I miss about home (Canada) is my massage therapist. seriously the best massage therapist I've ever been to my entire life.

my neck and shoulders are so mangled it's not even funny.

I have an appointment today and am so stoaked for it.

I always found myself wanting to post something in the guy thread, but can't find a relevant thread. this will do nicely.
who's your RMT? I was going to one on Church Street, but the guy kind of sucked, and always seemed to be surprised that my back was ever sore.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
kaniz said:
who's your RMT? I was going to one on Church Street, but the guy kind of sucked, and always seemed to be surprised that my back was ever sore.
oh lol I'm not from TO -from out west. if you're ever out here though, I'll shoot you a name. absolutely phenomenal. if my massage therapist hits a sore spot, you don't even have to tell her to work more on that area -she just knows!!! I'm so impressed. Never had a massage therapist like her before.

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Whats your guys hit and miss ratio when asking for anal?

I'm looking for tips to improve my stats